Amiga forever?

Man of Honour
That was always one I look at through rose-tinted specs. Never got very far as it was too hard for my child brain. Looking at a walkthrough on YouTube, it would probably still beat me today. :p

My favourite was Driller featuring Freescape. Spent many moons playing that over and over again with its sequel, Dark Side.
HG is one of the few games from that era that I actually finished. At the end it played through each of the characters and told you what happened to them in the future. The intro music and ending music were fantastic.

Caporegime
HG is one of the few games from that era that I actually finished. At the end it played through each of the characters and told you what happened to them in the future. The intro music and ending music were fantastic.

Yeah, I’ve just been watching it again on YouTube. I wonder if it’s possible to recreate that music in Apple GarageBand.

I love the sequence from 3:20 in the video below.

Soldato
Infinity and F29 were pretty good 3D games for the time.
They were going to do a sequerl to F29, cover disc was amusing, the premise was alien invasion and when you zipped over the ice floes and came across teh aliens they were Klingon Birds of Prey :D

Associate
finally remembered Heart of China. Could remember some adventure game with LOADS of disks and the name has just popped into mind. 9 disks on the Amiga! Can just remember amazing graphics (for its time) and disk swapping, even with 2 drives.

Associate
Heart of China was a terrific game, it's a shame it never really got the recognition it deserved. I still have a boxed copy of it, but sadly the disks are no longer readable.

Last edited:
Soldato
I dont remember ever hearing of that one, Sierra I do remember my mate was into their police series and they put out a lot of quality (for the time) productions. I was more into action games like Bitmap Brothers were famous for making the best of. Psygnosis was another top quality studio back then

Back
Top Bottom