An Audience With...the Pope

The parents arent forcing people to give them money. People who choose to sympathise with them offer them donations.

Big deal.

Its frustrating how much media coverage it gets , but all this milking it talk is insensitive. A 4yr old girl is either missing or dead and "milking" the media is nothing compared to that.

Nice to see that while the Pope is supporting the McCanns, Scotland's most senior Roman Catholic, Cardinal Keith O'Brien is urging voters to reject pro-abortion MPs and saying that the MPs should consider their stance on receiving Communion - i.e. leave the church.

I wonder what the Pope's stance is on contraception these days :rolleyes:

Ok so please delete these if they go too far, but it was bound to happen at some point

What have Manchester United and the McCann family got in common?
Both went to Portugal and came back with two kids.

Whats the difference between Manchester United and the McCann family?
Manchester United didnt mind paying for a Nani.

knip said:
Ok so please delete these if they go too far, but it was bound to happen at some point

What have Manchester United and the McCann family got in common?
Both went to Portugal and came back with two kids.

Whats the difference between Manchester United and the McCann family?
Manchester United didnt mind paying for a Nani.

Possibly too soon, but I really don't get the jokes... I'm guessing my lack of football knowledge is the problem :p

However... it's nice to know that everyone else thinks that this whole situation is quite creepy. I can't put my finger on it, but it just feels wrong. I know a young girl is missing, but the whole thing is undignified to say the least...

And for those saying "If it was YOUR child!". Yes I would do everything possible, but that doesn't mean the media and everybody else should wallow in my grief just to feel 'part of the moment'.

Back
Top Bottom