An Audience With...the Pope

Byron5184 said:
Heres me expecting to get flamed into the stone age for my comments but everyones agreeing with me, wow, just goes to show how crazy this has all become.

I realise this has gone over the top about a week in, that was around when Tony Blair announced his time to leave office, that news got on the headlines for about 12 hours then Team ={{MCCaNN}}= thing came back with charity runs and Yellow Ribbons. And every few days soon as the story drops, they release new photos, if it drops again, she goes to a holy site, then the dad came back the England for a day, the police says they know nothing, then they went for walk, then said they are staying til she is found, then the news said the police know nothing again, then they release new videos, and then last picture, and then giant balloon poster, and then the pope.

Why they hell are they not releasing everything they have straight away? Why little by little? It's not like they had just found it. I am surpise they haven't taken out a 30 seconds ad slot on prime time TV yet, may be they want to save the money for some more traveling. See the Dalai lama may be.

This shiite has gone on long enough. Enough Already!
Those parents should be slated not praised! They are total morons for leaving a 3yr old alone (not to mention the baby). I mean what the **** were they thinking? What, middle class folks too posh to lock the door or get a minder????

It sticks, ALL of it. Something isnt right. And ffs, please, i cant bair it anymore, everywhere i look, every channel i turn to, its there! Im sick of it.

The book, the movie, the barbie style doll and the biography all will be near a shop near you soon!
Money grabbing whores !

Raymond Lin said:
Why they hell are they not releasing everything they have straight away? Why little by little?

You answered your own question in your post.

To keep it in the media spotlight. OK it seems it's grating members on this board but the strategy is working because everyone is still talking about it. :)

The amount of soulless and cold blooded people in this thread is very sad!
I can only assume that you don't have kids or young nephews/nieces, but even then to be as heartless as some of the comments made here is truly disgusting!
Sorry the desperate search for a 4 year old kid is 'annoying' you :rolleyes:
I suggest you never have children as you clearly have very little if any love in your heart which imho is paramount when being a parent.

I bet yout mothers are really proud of you what with some of these lovely comments :mad:

M0t0r0la said:
I can only assume that you don't have kids or young nephews/nieces, but even then to be as heartless as some of the comments made here is truly disgusting!
I suggest you never have children as you clearly have very little if any love in your heart which imho is paramount.
I think the issue is with the parents endlessly milking money from people, and doing ridiculous things which won't help to find their child, whom they had taken because they left her alone.

platypus said:
I think the issue is with the parents endlessly milking money from people, and doing ridiculous things which won't help to find their child, whom they had taken because they left her alone.

They made a mistake, yes a very big mistake that they will be torturing themselves over for the rest of their life!
Keeping the crime in the limelight is ridiculous and won't help find their child :confused: Where-as everyone forgetting about it and not talking will? Sorry but that makes you sound very stupid :rolleyes:

I have only been here for a while and already I have seen posts that are:
racist, homophobic, sexist, offensive, religion bashing....... etc etc

I thought this was meant to be a family forum?!?

M0t0r0la said:

The fact the she is one little girl that has gone missing in the thousands of others that go missing everyday, or get sold as slaves, or get used as body parts, or die in dubious wars fought by the UK and the USA, or die through malnutrition or in certaint places of Africa that is run by a dictator that Blair has failed to do anything about other than kick it out of the commonwealth.

So yes it is annoying me, especially as if the parents had put their kids before the bar that night we wouldn't even be talking about it. Now that REALLY annoys me.

M0t0r0la said:
Keeping the crime in the limelight is ridiculous and won't help find their child :confused: Where-as everyone forgetting about it and not talking will? Sorry but that makes you sound very stupid :rolleyes:

And she is more important than the rest of the world because???

M0t0r0la said:
They made a mistake, yes a very big mistake that they will be torturing themselves over for the rest of their life!

I have only been here for a while and already I have seen posts that are:
racist, homophobic, sexist, offensive, religion bashing....... etc etc

I thought this was meant to be a family forum?!?

Sorry you feel that way, but hey, we all have a right to our opinions. This is what makes us the way we are. :)

photoshop said:
This **** has gone on long enough. Enough Already!
Those parents should be slated not praised! They are total morons for leaving a 3yr old alone (not to mention the baby). I mean what the **** were they thinking? What, middle class folks too posh to lock the door or get a minder????

It sticks, ALL of it. Something isnt right. And ffs, please, i cant bair it anymore, everywhere i look, every channel i turn to, its there! Im sick of it.

The book, the movie, the barbie style doll and the biography all will be near a shop near you soon!
Money grabbing whores !

Don't hold back dude, tell us how you really feel :p

M0t0r0la said:
I suggest you never have children as you clearly have very little if any love in your heart which imho is paramount when being a parent.

I bet yout mothers are really proud of you what with some of these lovely comments :mad:

Why should i feel sad & heartbroken for a kid that went missing and is presumably dead?

If i did this i`d be sad every single day of the year with the amount of kids that go missing or get murdered.

Yes its a terrible thing thats happened but unless it happens to someone i know then it wont bother me.

M0t0r0la said:
If you can't see why the constant press attention might cause irritation, then I'm afraid that makes you sound very stupid.

Retail tycoon Mr Green, who owns Top Shop, had offered the couple his 12-seater Gulfstream jet after hearing about the abduction.

That just makes me sick, just because their daughter has gone missing (parents fault) they deserve to be given a private jet and have everything paid for them. Makes me sick to death that they are benefiting from the loss of their daughter :mad:

Gonzo0 said:
That just makes me sick, just because their daughter has gone missing (parents fault) they deserve to be given a private jet and have everything paid for them. Makes me sick to death that they are benefiting from the loss of their daughter :mad:

I'd hardly call it 'benefiting'

well the fact that they are recieving these things due to their daughters abduction is kind of benefiting. I wont be surprised if they will be millionaires soon. They are benefiting from all this stupid media coverage :mad:

I heard they have gone to the pope to get him to put Maddies picture on the back cover of the bible.

I also heard Martin Handford has shown an interest as well as he has a lot of expertise in this area.

Last edited:
the-void said:
I also heard Martin Handford has shown an interest as well as he has a lot of expertise in this area.
What? Getting pictures placed on the back of bibles? Also, how would going to the pope about that help? Nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom