Analogue Mega Sg

Soldato
Thanks, yes I think we've covered most of the key points now. The interface is a bit poor, but I guess it's a small issue that perhaps could be improved with updates. The customs charges are quite high, which does take the shine off this, but then I paid similar for both the Analogue kit so I would just need to suck it up.

The connector issue whilest my biggest concern, I guess the risk is still less than playing roulette with 25 year old sega cd equipment that may or may not also have been abused. I was hoping Analogue would have released another product to cover this area, but it doesn't look like they will. Guess I will just take the plunge in the new year and keep any eye out for any new info in the meantime. Cheers guys.

Soldato
Just ordered a Hyperdub Mega SG, ordered it directly from Hyperdub rather than Analogue, works out as a similar price overall though as I'm paying VAT obviously, plus I begrudge paying analogue $50 for shipping.

Soldato
Apparently the adaptors for running other cartridges will be going on sale at the end of this week for anyone that's interested.

Also talks of a final run of NT Mini's :O

Back
Top Bottom