Andor (Star Wars)

Permabanned
I don't know what chroniclards going to do when he/she/they look in the Predator: Prey thread - a thread in which yet again they only posted twice just complain about other posters and showed zero personal interest in the film - and see myself and my "fake culture war" ilk enjoying a film with a "strong independent woman" as the lead, it doesn't really help chroniclard's narrative there :D

Basically a decent story and production makes your childish agendas irrelevant. It's never any woke element that makes a production bad. So the constant crying and thread crapping pushing the agendas is pointless.

Soldato
Basically a decent story and production makes your childish agendas irrelevant. It's never any woke element that makes a production bad. So the constant crying and thread crapping pushing the agendas is pointless.

That is where our opinions vastly differ, but I feel we're clogging up the Andor thread so I'll agree to disagree.

Caporegime
1st 4 episodes out so I believe.

Got some pretty decent praise from people i follow.
It's gritty. It's more rogue one esq.
I can't wait to see it. I'll deffo see it by the weekend.

It'll be good starwars not new cringe starwars

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoyed this, more so than Mando even. The production values are another level. I wouldn't say it is as slow paced as some (p)reviews suggested, it just allows more character and world building, which is needed to appreciate what will follow. I wish I could have gone through the whole series in a couple of nights.

The whole tone of the setting is great for someone who grew up playing the O.G Star Wars R.P.G. and always tried to visualise all these sorts of worlds #nerdlife :p.

Associate
Really enjoyed this, more so than Mando even. The production values are another level. I wouldn't say it is as slow paced as some (p)reviews suggested, it just allows more character and world building, which is needed to appreciate what will follow. I wish I could have gone through the whole series in a couple of nights.

The whole tone of the setting is great for someone who grew up playing the O.G Star Wars R.P.G. and always tried to visualise all these sorts of worlds #nerdlife :p.

I going to agree, just watched it again and it's better than Mando.

It's as if the further you get from mainstream starwars the better these series get.

Soldato
Kenobi is that bad? That's a shame, I've not got round to watching it yet, only just done Boba.

I didn't think it was that bad, especially not as bad as channels like Nerdrotic suggest. There were a couple of ridiculous moments though that take you out of it. Not much of an investment of time to watch as most episodes are under 40 minutes and there are only 6.

Will check out Andor over the next couple of days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom