ANNO 1800

Man of Honour
The more I read about it the more I want to buy it. Think I will pick it up on Uplay tonight. Always enjoyed previous titles and people seem really positive about this one.

Edit: bought :)

Last edited:
Soldato
As much as I want this game I know I cant spare the time to play just yet so I think I will wait for a few months as it would be far too dangerous right now.

Anyone know if it will be going back to Steam or is it uplay and epic for ever now?

Soldato
As much as I want this game I know I cant spare the time to play just yet so I think I will wait for a few months as it would be far too dangerous right now.

Anyone know if it will be going back to Steam or is it uplay and epic for ever now?
If going by other "deals" where epic been involved it be on Steam in 6 - 12 months time. But on the other hand you still need the uPlay launcher even if it is on steam so be better just buy it directly from uplau store and if you have 100 uplay points you also get 20% off on the price there.

Soldato
If going by other "deals" where epic been involved it be on Steam in 6 - 12 months time. But on the other hand you still need the uPlay launcher even if it is on steam so be better just buy it directly from uplau store and if you have 100 uplay points you also get 20% off on the price there.
Thanks for the reply.

Sadly my uplay points ended last month according to the many emails email I got as I registered every game on separate user names emails, fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it as Im quite busy for the next few months and having a game I could quite easily play 22 hours a day would be very dangerous for me.

It doesnt help reading this thread everyday as I am really itching to play it.

Associate
Glad I got this but there is a gamebreaking bug ~84% into the campaign which means you cannot complete. There is a 10 page thread on it on the uplay forums and no word from ubisoft. Seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Great game otherwise. Probably the best of the series

Soldato
Glad I got this but there is a gamebreaking bug ~84% into the campaign which means you cannot complete. There is a 10 page thread on it on the uplay forums and no word from ubisoft. Seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Can you link to that bug please...?

Thanks

I do agree that the game is certainly up there with the best that they have made. Altho I did like 1404 a great deal when that first came out, didn't care for the futuristic ones.

Soldato

strange not everyone gets the bug as i have completed the campaign.

Associate
Man of Honour
Blimey, tonight came quickly :p

:D I grew impatient. Still can't play until tonight.

I have other games in uPlay and along with the 20% off it seemed like a decent deal.

Soldato
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.p...-quest-in-Chapter-4-Prosperity-for-All/page11

Although since then I have got the workaround to work where you disown the island and let someone else capture it. Fortunately I hadn't built there yet so I didn't lose much. I also captured all of the empty islands in the new world to make sure the NPC players would settle on Prosperity first.

Thanks.

It was this bug report that I made about one that was a game stopper for me, as well as others...

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.p...est-progression-stops-working-Game-has-to-end

Back
Top Bottom