Anyone can do it.....can you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get this :confused: , all im asking if people can do it or not yet people are choosing to derail the thread and snipe again. oh well, it is becoming predictable now that i just laught at those attempt. :D
By way the roachie is reading this too and having plenty of time laughing.

EDIT
The thing is when all this sniping at me starts no don/mod says anything but as soon i reply and play on their level it becomes a different ball game and El is always the one at fault.

Mohinder said:
mo to the hinder the lyrical blender, elrazur's a bender he bums men on weekenders, found a sheep puppet last friday, it was a happy guy day, my trousers fell down earlier i need a belt that's burlier

ps that wasn't a personal insult it was a vicious battle rap!
Right then, so whos gonna be Ben Stiller and whos gonna be Owen Wilson?

ElRazur said:
I dont get this :confused: , all im asking if people can do it or not yet people are choosing to derail the thread and snipe again. oh well, it is becoming predictable now that i just laught at those attempt. :D
By way the roachie is reading this too and having plenty of time laughing.

I'm playing! I made a vicous battle rap!

Play with me!

they take me out of context, i only want a contest, a lyrical face off, not to take my pants off, but i probably would if he bought me a dairy milk, my back's like hairy silk with tweety birds on it, you love it like you love my little urban sonnet, i'm a ginger molester, only the besta, my rhymes hit the boards, like a clash of music swords

I'm amazing at this. Can I be in your crew? Hip hop needs more ginger people.

I dare say I could give it a go, but seeing as I dislike rap with a passion, my lyrics would be more insulting that anything.

Each to their own though. I play in a band and I just think rap has got no soul or meaning to it.

Mohinder said:
they take me out of context, i only want a contest, a lyrical face off, not to take my pants off, but i probably would if he bought me a dairy milk, my back's like hairy silk with tweety birds on it, you love it like you love my little urban sonnet, i'm a ginger molester, only the besta, my rhymes hit the boards, like a clash of music swords

I'm amazing at this. Can I be in your crew? Hip hop needs more ginger people.

You think you got skills, you wont, you dont,
You think you're doin' ills, you cant, you wont,
When you step-up you're a clown, So get straight out of town,
CBS just came around, To put your whinin' down,

But...how can you rap...in written text..on the internet? Isn't it more like big-headed ponce poetry?

At least when you're doing in real life you can swing your arms around and attempt to look hard.

Attempt being the key word there. But i guarantee the majority of people around you will be thinking, "*****".

:rolleyes:

cleanbluesky said:
You think you got skills, you wont, you dont,
You think you're doin' ills, you cant, you wont,
When you step-up you're a clown, So get straight out of town,
CBS just came around, To put your whinin' down,

The pagan emm-cee, is frontin' with me, he should be so busy with the rites of spring ceremony, when are them virgins, gonna dance themselves to death, dont wanna be a burden but when i hear you i wish i was deaf, shouldn't you be trolling christians in an artful manner, youre the internet, arguing, doctor david banner

o no here goes mo-hinder, he doesnt know anything because hes ginger. He wants to be in our crew, ill tell him where to shove it, because like everyone else he doesnt have a clue, my rhymes stick to him like glue, he better watch out, because i aint messing im gonna give him a clout.

Mohinder said:
The pagan emm-cee, is frontin' with me, he should be so busy with the rites of spring ceremony, when are them virgins, gonna dance themselves to death, dont wanna be a burden but when i hear you i wish i was deaf, shouldn't you be trolling christians in an artful manner, youre the internet, arguing, doctor david banner

LOL

Who ya chattin at my friend, why you makin' sound again,
These words are gonna whip, 'cos they come straight from the hip,
The hip-hop that is, 'cos I was there back in the day
I gotta message for you and you listen without fail,
Send me pics of your sig girl, via the e-mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom