Anyone for another.... (BOTW mk2)

Caporegime
OP
Yeah could be a specific % e.g V = 5 x = 10

Those were some of the letters we had to be creative with last time too anyway werent they?

My thoughts are keep what we already have, as in countries (and some special rounds) but also incorporate the other ideas ie. Beer types with lager, stout, IPA etc etc and maybe even a cider round! Oh and yes % specific rounds.

Another thing that will change slightly is the points system.... at present I'd just like to add a 1 point for a valid beer entry, this would be added to whatever score the person achieved ie. the only beer entered = 3 plus 1 point for vaild entry = 4 points max. This means if someone ends up with 3rd most poular choice they still get a point for making the effort over someone that doesn't bother.

Once again NOTHING set in stone yet!

Caporegime
OP
Ok I've posted an idea (page 1 of this thread) for what the next competition will be about.... it's ONLY an idea at this stage and your input is most welcome... :)

Caporegime
OP
Good idea, but just worried that the categories may be a bit too niche and everyone will end up with the same beer.

Oooh have you looked around yet ;) The choices out there are plentiful :)

Yes ok some selections may not have as much choice as others but compared to say Korea in the last competition it is nothing near as bad.

Soldato
That looks pretty good. I know previously there were votes week to week, but if you know what the category is what is the voting for?

Caporegime
OP
That looks pretty good. I know previously there were votes week to week, but if you know what the category is what is the voting for?

Presently the only round that requires voting is M for Multiple (as in choice) which will be for whichever country you would like to play (highest vote is chosen). U.K. may be a voting round too.... still undecided.

If people want more voting then let me know and it will be looked at :)

Back
Top Bottom