• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone just given up on looking for a new GPU?

Associate
I managed to place an order for a 3080ti.

I am having immediate severe buyers remorse! This is way more power than I need and about twice the price. I had been wanting something like a 3070/3070ti.

I got fomo due to the impossibility of getting any card at a reasonable price, and placed the order because it is the first time I have had the chance to buy a card at msrp for months.

Keep it.. Play your favourite games like there is no tomorrow.. Mine crypto when you don't use it.. Thank me half a year later ;)

Associate
3080 and 3080ti fe Drops just now and I still haven't managed to follow the link. And load up scan. It's been about 10 minutes. Server traffic must be insanely high I've been cycling around the captcha screen non stop. Just won't load.

Steady 35mbps DL speed and 18ms ping
I assume you mean 3090 otherwise im gonna be angry at nvidia site not showing the 80's or even seeing the alert for the 80

Associate
Ahh that sucks, so you have two minutes on them, whereas the 3080Ti you get maybe 45 mins. Would be nice to know how many units they have to list so you can tell if its worth fighting over lol.

I think that's it. If I can't get an FE then this market has priced out of my budget and I'm stuck playing older games until there's a big shift and prices come down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom