Anyone shop at Aldi?

Soldato
See what I mean about the "too good to be true" comment from before?

They pay the staff well, they sell cheap (and mostly) good food.

Are they peddling cocaine?

Its all a cover up :D

Add to that their mind boggling graduate scheme. 41k starting rising 25k within 4 years, Audi A4, all the health benefits, paid expenses etc.

Man of Honour
Add to that their mind boggling graduate scheme. 41k starting rising 25k within 4 years, Audi A4, all the health benefits, paid expenses etc.

You are fully expected to hand your life over to them though so you'll never actually get to spend any of that lovely salary.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Not everyone would want an Audi A4, it seems a very odd thing to include as an absolute with no choice in a package. I'd be a bit miffed to be forced to drive an A4 around all the time instead of a car allowance package for example. Usually a company will offer a car allowance or a list of cars.

Permabanned
OP
40% drop out rate at Aldi just at manager level.

The reason they pay so well is because Aldi as a corporation is so lean!

For example the Plymouth city store.... there are 4 conveyer belts IIRC but I have never seen more than 2 of them manned at once. So only 2 staff to pay for that role: but I have seen the manager sitting at the belt doing that role.

There must be about 4 members of staff in the whole store.

Compare that to tesco express, a smaller store but more staff in general.

Same up top in management, Tesco must have over 1000 levels of management, Aldi probably has about 20.

This is ultra efficient but as you can imagine not an ideal stress-free work environment.

Back
Top Bottom