• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Associate
Got my email too. Should be here tomorrow. Appreciate the transparency and swift turnaround. Delays happen I've dealt with them at work myself.

Associate
Trying to buy one the Extreme now, had to reset my password now its saying im locked out for a few mins haha hope the last one does not go

Associate
Having had 2 anti fraud rejections from my bank i managed to secure a card on the 3rd attempt! There were 5 available at 4pm. Big thanks to Gibbo as his intervention from across the world in Thailand has got things moving today.

Associate
I was just about to go and buy it, but will leave it for you, still holding out for the waterblock one.

Haha thanks, I should have just bought it outright but went with the interest free option (didnt know you could) now it says thanks for your order its in review so im assuming someone needs to check it in the morning maybe? I have no debt at all, I only went with this option to get a credit rating haha.

Think OCUK will hang on to it until the finance people give an answer?

Thanks again

Associate
Haha thanks, I should have just bought it outright but went with the interest free option (didnt know you could) now it says thanks for your order its in review so im assuming someone needs to check it in the morning maybe? I have no debt at all, I only went with this option to get a credit rating haha.

Think OCUK will hang on to it until the finance people give an answer?

Thanks again

Unless someone else got an order in before you then I doubt you'll have any issues. I'd give them a call first thing in the morning if you can just to be safe.

Caporegime
Changing to desktop version shows it in stock. They need to fix that and I guess 40 extra isn't much in the grand scheme.

That's probably the only reason its still in stock, the site being wonky between phones and pc's.

There's only 75mhz between the 2, about what, 1-2 fps in game if you're lucky? :p

Associate
Mine hasn't shipped yet and I was 3rd in queue. If it's because I ordered a LiqTech II 360mm AIO on the same order, which was in stock at the time and has now instead been sold to someone else (they currently show OOS online) I'm going to be pretty annoyed.

Caporegime
Mine hasn't shipped yet and I was 3rd in queue. If it's because I ordered a LiqTech II 360mm AIO on the same order, which was in stock at the time and has now instead been sold to someone else (they currently show OOS online) I'm going to be pretty annoyed.

That's usually what happens, if an item is OOS they delay shipment til its back in and send both.

Associate
That's usually what happens, if an item is OOS they delay shipment til its back in and send both.
Well then OCUK is going to be getting a very angry call in the morning.

So I buy something, they take full payment, and they don't seem to even acknowledge I bought it by not taking the stock count down on the website, and then they sell it to someone else! Absolutely disgraceful, I can only think this is what's happened as being 3rd inline should have surely meant mine would be despatched before others on here who ordered later.

Caporegime
Well then OCUK is going to be getting a very angry call in the morning.

So I buy something, they take full payment, and they don't seem to even acknowledge I bought it by not taking the stock count down on the website, and then they sell it to someone else! Absolutely disgraceful, I can only think this is what's happened as being 3rd inline should have surely meant mine would be despatched before others on here who ordered later.

Your card might well be there, just being held until the aio arrives.

Associate
@Gibbo You might want to read this.

So just phoned in today to check why my Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme was not shipped with everyone elses yesterday. Here is the sequence of events:

1. Was told the card did not ship initially because the Enermax Liqtech II 360mm AIO I ordered was not available.
2. The Enermax AIO was not available because 2 were reserved, but only one was found on the shelves (good job OCUK), and someone else apparently ordered before me so they got the one left in stock.
3. Although I was obviously still meant to have the 2080 Ti Xtreme reserved for me in the meantime, some kind of "printing error" meant that it was not and instead, my card was immediately GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE and shipped out to them.
4. THERE ARE NO MORE AORUS 2080 TI XTREME CARDS AVAILABLE, I WAITED 1 MONTH, 3RD IN QUEUE AND HAVE NO CARD AS IT WAS GIVEN AWAY, PROBABLY TO SOMEONE WHO ORDERED YESTERDAY AND IS RECEIVING THEIR CARD TODAY, LUCKY THEM!

I can't actually believe this sequence of events, one act of negligence is perhaps understandable (although you'd like to think any respectable company wouldn't make these mistakes), but 2 different errors that resulted in me getting NEITHER product I ordered ONE MONTH AGO is absolutely absurd.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I was told I'd be updated on stock of the Xtreme, but after a month of waiting I've all but given up hope of having a 2080 Ti before Christmas.

This is the most shambolic online shopping experience I've ever had, and OCUK should be ashamed they allowed this to happen.

@Gibbo I know you aren't in the UK at the moment, but please try and salvage any respect I might've had for your company and help me out.

Soldato

So just phoned in today to check why my Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme was not shipped with everyone elses yesterday. Here is the sequence of events:

1. Was told the card did not ship initially because the Enermax Liqtech II 360mm AIO I ordered was not available.
2. The Enermax AIO was not available because 2 were reserved, but only one was found on the shelves (good job OCUK), and someone else apparently ordered before me so they got the one left in stock.
3. Although I was obviously still meant to have the 2080 Ti Xtreme reserved for me in the meantime, some kind of "printing error" meant that it was not and instead, my card was immediately GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE and shipped out to them.
4. THERE ARE NO MORE AORUS 2080 TI XTREME CARDS AVAILABLE, I WAITED 1 MONTH, 3RD IN QUEUE AND HAVE NO CARD AS IT WAS GIVEN AWAY, PROBABLY TO SOMEONE WHO ORDERED YESTERDAY AND IS RECEIVING THEIR CARD TODAY, LUCKY THEM!

I can't actually believe this sequence of events, one act of negligence is perhaps understandable (although you'd like to think any respectable company wouldn't make these mistakes), but 2 different errors that resulted in me getting NEITHER product I ordered ONE MONTH AGO is absolutely absurd.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I was told I'd be updated on stock of the Xtreme, but after a month of waiting I've all but given up hope of having a 2080 Ti before Christmas.

This is the most shambolic online shopping experience I've ever had, and OCUK should be ashamed they allowed this to happen.

@Gibbo I know you aren't in the UK at the moment, but please try and salvage any respect I might've had for your company and help me out.

I feel your pain mate the wait has been terrible I don’t think I’ll ever pre order again good luck I hope they sort something out for you ....

Caporegime

You could still snag one of the non xtreme cards, the difference between the 2 is 75mhz on the core and a few hundred mhz on the ram. Probably make next to no difference while gaming.

Associate
You could still snag one of the non xtreme cards, the difference between the 2 is 75mhz on the core and a few hundred mhz on the ram. Probably make next to no difference while gaming.

Someone is reserving one of the non-xtreme cards for me now (let's hope it's actually reserved this time), but I'm not sure if I'll take it as I really did want the Xtreme just because I'd expect them to perhaps have a better binned GPU and it has the nice (for some) AORUS RGB logo on the backplate. Think those are the only differences though.

But yeah I'm still in shock about how my 3rd position Xtreme card was given to someone else

Back
Top Bottom