• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***** AORUS DID NOT INVENT THE GRAPHICS CARD, THEY PERFECTED IT! RTX 2000 SERIES!! *****

Associate
Someone is reserving one of the non-xtreme cards for me now (let's hope it's actually reserved this time), but I'm not sure if I'll take it as I really did want the Xtreme just because I'd expect them to perhaps have a better binned GPU and it has the nice (for some) AORUS RGB logo on the backplate. Think those are the only differences though.

But yeah I'm still in shock about how my 3rd position Xtreme card was given to someone else

I had the same thing, albeit I was a little behind you in the queue. Ordered a CPU/MB/RAM bundle and it's meant I missed the dispatch. Pretty frustrating as I also had an issue with my original order in September being lost completely so I had to cancel and reorder again later on. Support was helpful and I've ended up going with the non-xtreme card for a bit of a discount.

Soldato
@Gibbo You might want to read this.

So just phoned in today to check why my Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme was not shipped with everyone elses yesterday. Here is the sequence of events:

1. Was told the card did not ship initially because the Enermax Liqtech II 360mm AIO I ordered was not available.
2. The Enermax AIO was not available because 2 were reserved, but only one was found on the shelves (good job OCUK), and someone else apparently ordered before me so they got the one left in stock.
3. Although I was obviously still meant to have the 2080 Ti Xtreme reserved for me in the meantime, some kind of "printing error" meant that it was not and instead, my card was immediately GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE and shipped out to them.
4. THERE ARE NO MORE AORUS 2080 TI XTREME CARDS AVAILABLE, I WAITED 1 MONTH, 3RD IN QUEUE AND HAVE NO CARD AS IT WAS GIVEN AWAY, PROBABLY TO SOMEONE WHO ORDERED YESTERDAY AND IS RECEIVING THEIR CARD TODAY, LUCKY THEM!

I can't actually believe this sequence of events, one act of negligence is perhaps understandable (although you'd like to think any respectable company wouldn't make these mistakes), but 2 different errors that resulted in me getting NEITHER product I ordered ONE MONTH AGO is absolutely absurd.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I was told I'd be updated on stock of the Xtreme, but after a month of waiting I've all but given up hope of having a 2080 Ti before Christmas.

This is the most shambolic online shopping experience I've ever had, and OCUK should be ashamed they allowed this to happen.

@Gibbo I know you aren't in the UK at the moment, but please try and salvage any respect I might've had for your company and help me out.

There is one hard and fast rule I have for online ordering. Never order pre-order items with other items. It has served me well. :/

I wish you luck on getting your stuff.

Associate
@Gibbo You might want to read this.

So just phoned in today to check why my Aorus 2080 Ti Xtreme was not shipped with everyone elses yesterday. Here is the sequence of events:

1. Was told the card did not ship initially because the Enermax Liqtech II 360mm AIO I ordered was not available.
2. The Enermax AIO was not available because 2 were reserved, but only one was found on the shelves (good job OCUK), and someone else apparently ordered before me so they got the one left in stock.
3. Although I was obviously still meant to have the 2080 Ti Xtreme reserved for me in the meantime, some kind of "printing error" meant that it was not and instead, my card was immediately GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE and shipped out to them.
4. THERE ARE NO MORE AORUS 2080 TI XTREME CARDS AVAILABLE, I WAITED 1 MONTH, 3RD IN QUEUE AND HAVE NO CARD AS IT WAS GIVEN AWAY, PROBABLY TO SOMEONE WHO ORDERED YESTERDAY AND IS RECEIVING THEIR CARD TODAY, LUCKY THEM!

I can't actually believe this sequence of events, one act of negligence is perhaps understandable (although you'd like to think any respectable company wouldn't make these mistakes), but 2 different errors that resulted in me getting NEITHER product I ordered ONE MONTH AGO is absolutely absurd.

I have no idea what I'm going to do now, I was told I'd be updated on stock of the Xtreme, but after a month of waiting I've all but given up hope of having a 2080 Ti before Christmas.

This is the most shambolic online shopping experience I've ever had, and OCUK should be ashamed they allowed this to happen.

@Gibbo I know you aren't in the UK at the moment, but please try and salvage any respect I might've had for your company and help me out.

I feel for you m8, it’s pretty bad your card has been sold to someone else. Had similar problems with a bundle deal last year when they gave the mobo in my bundle to someone else and had to change to another board just to get the order through.

Associate
I feel for you m8, it’s pretty bad your card has been sold to someone else. Had similar problems with a bundle deal last year when they gave the mobo in my bundle to someone else and had to change to another board just to get the order through.

Ended up going with the non-xtreme which should hopefully be dispatched today. No point waiting any longer.

I think OCUK need to look at how they handle preorders with multiple items as it seems to have happened to numerous people.

If delivery wasn't so expensive I would have ordered them separately, but paying ~£10 for each item when you're already paying £1000 seems excessive.

Associate
Hello all,

I know Gibbo is away at the moment, I will see what I can do about getting more allocation but stock is currently very short. Will try and get you an update on when they will arrive next.

Caporegime
Funny that the price for pre-orders ended up being the instock price, pretty sure that was an oversight by someone as they were meant to be £100 or thereabouts dearer. :p

Caporegime
Hello all,

I know Gibbo is away at the moment, I will see what I can do about getting more allocation but stock is currently very short. Will try and get you an update on when they will arrive next.

What is the issue with stock, not enough ti chips doing the rounds?

Associate
Ended up going with the non-xtreme which should hopefully be dispatched today. No point waiting any longer.

I think OCUK need to look at how they handle preorders with multiple items as it seems to have happened to numerous people.

If delivery wasn't so expensive I would have ordered them separately, but paying ~£10 for each item when you're already paying £1000 seems excessive.

Let me know how you get on, I did the same around lunch and I've not had any delivery email yet.

Associate
Let me know how you get on, I did the same around lunch and I've not had any delivery email yet.

Haven't had an email, but the order says shipped on the site, and gives DPD tracking.

EDIT: I tell a lie, just seen the dispatch email. I'd call them just to make sure it's going out today, I was pretty insistent mine would be!

Associate
Haven't had an email, but the order says shipped on the site, and gives DPD tracking.

EDIT: I tell a lie, just seen the dispatch email. I'd call them just to make sure it's going out today, I was pretty insistent mine would be!

Just got it through, just in time for the weekend.

Associate
So mine arrived this afternoon and have have just swapped out my 1080 strix. Not bad given i ordered 4pm yesterday! Was told there was 5 left after all pre orders had been fulfilled. Not had chance to run any thermals yet but Rgb fans look great in my P5 case.

Soldato
I guess the lesson is split your orders guys, to one item per order.

DPD free for forum members anyway so no extra cost in doing so, just a bit more work ordering.

Associate
I had a security call from a lovely young lady this morning just confirming some details, 10mins later your order is shipped email. Should be here tomorrow (I ordered around this time last night, sorry if I took your card)

Back
Top Bottom