Aorus Owner's Lounge

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Just wondering if the keyboard of the Aorus x3 being redesign for v7 from looking at the pictures on the website.

http://www.aorus.com/Product/Gallery/X3 Plus v7

Note the additional column of keys on the right side. Also seems like the keys are smaller than previous versions, particularly the function keys:
http://i.imgur.com/zJn47sE.png

** Oversized image, please use spoiler tags or resize image **

Hi pesc,

You are correct with your observation, the keyboard supplier has been changed so the layout/design is slightly different. However this transition has occurred during the production of the V7 model for UK spec, so actually there is a mixture of both keyboards in the market.

Regards,

Team AORUS

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Associate
Gah, money....burning...hole...pocket!!

Thanks for the update. Out of curiosity, are the units shown on days such as CES prototypes or production samples?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Gah, money....burning...hole...pocket!!

Thanks for the update. Out of curiosity, are the units shown on days such as CES prototypes or production samples?

Hi JimboJet,

Regarding specifically CES, there was a mixture of actual retail products, pre-production engineering samples and the X9 was a proof of concept prototype.

Generally we would try to show the highest grade retail models to ensure quality is demonstrated, but this isn't always possible.

Hope that helps,

Regards,

Atom80

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi, a repair with 59006 was created and laptop was sent in on 21/01/17. Haven't heard any update as of yet.
Regards

Hi w4r_m4chine - we have requested update from repair centre. Please bare with us, expect update tomorrow, but with Chinese New Year holidays in Taiwan we "predict" there may be delay if repair centre needs parts - will confirm as soon as we hear back.

Thanks,

Team AORUS

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep
Hi, a repair with 59006 was created and laptop was sent in on 21/01/17. Haven't heard any update as of yet.
Regards

Hi w4r_m4chine,

Spoken with repair centre and they inform us they have made contact with you today, and plan to speak again when they have update.

Our HQ is closed for Chinese New Year until Thursday, so response may be delayed because of this,

Hope that's OK,

Regards,

Team AORUS

Associate
Hi w4r_m4chine,

Spoken with repair centre and they inform us they have made contact with you today, and plan to speak again when they have update.

Our HQ is closed for Chinese New Year until Thursday, so response may be delayed because of this,

Hope that's OK,

Regards,

Team AORUS

Hi Atom,
Thanks for looking into this.
Yes, I have spoken with the repair center and the laptop has a fried motherboard and a faulty display lid which will be replaced. And the replacement parts will be back-ordered on next friday.
Being a PhD student I cant survive without my laptop and its already been couple of weeks.
I think its just me being unlucky here with AORUS. My previous two x3 were returned due to being dead on arrival.:(
Regards

Associate
I would like to take a moment to share the AORUS love; I entered an AORUS faux marketing competition, and found out today that I am one of three winners!

:D :D :D :D :D

Prizes?

NZ7ywiY.jpg

1* AORUS sports T-shirt + 1* AORUS cap + 1* AORUS shopping bag 2* large AORUS stickers

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Soldato
I would like to take a moment to share the AORUS love; I entered an AORUS faux marketing competition, and found out today that I am one of three winners!

Prizes?

1* AORUS sports T-shirt + 1* AORUS cap + 1* AORUS shopping bag 2* large AORUS stickers

Cool! Well done.

What did you do to win?

AORUS Rep
Vendor Rep

Hi MiSJAH !

Essential supermarket shopping outfit, AORUS T-shirt and baseball cap along with AORUS bag for life !

Well done and wear them with pride !

Regards,

Team AORUS

Associate
Without prejudice

Cool! Well done.

What did you do to win?

I created the following product, with this marketing spiel:

C'est Moi said:
NEW AORUS X9

Blunt the razer, defeat the dragon and fly like an Eagle.

The new X9 will not make you more attractive, it will not help you lose weight, it will not help you grow a beard, but you will not care. It will give you the gaming visuals of the Gods.

17.3" 2K IPS 144Hz Panel
Latest hex core I7-9830XK
32GB DDR4
2 x PCIE 512GB Samsung Pro SSD's in RAiD0 (System and Games)
2TB SSD (Storage)

Buy the new AORUS, because MSI lie to their customers, Razor have severe throttling issues, EVGA are just overpriced and you are just too damned cool for a standard Gigabyte.

<3

Hi MiSJAH !

Essential supermarket shopping outfit, AORUS T-shirt and baseball cap along with AORUS bag for life !

Well done and wear them with pride !

Regards,

Team AORUS
Thanks Atom80. The Mrs has already blagged the "shopping bag" (really a shopping bag?) :D

Great stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom