Apex Legends BR

Yeah me too ive had alook on youtube etc and like i say those that cap at 300 or unlimited get sky high cpu temps.....

Enjoying playing atm though still getting used to K&M. One thing that really annoys me is the randoms are the worst on pc terrible

yeah there is a bug where certain setup or system will not run Apex properly. I dont have that issue but i do cap mine at 160 to make sure you have smooth gameplay and i say with certainty its perfect. I run this off my launch options from steam.

-dev +fps_max 160

Hope that helps you

yeah there is a bug where certain setup or system will not run Apex properly. I dont have that issue but i do cap mine at 160 to make sure you have smooth gameplay and i say with certainty its perfect. I run this off my launch options from steam.

Hope that helps you
Yeah ive capped my fps to 165 and its perfect now... whats that -dev command what does that do? Is they any other tricky commands lol ?

Yeah ive capped my fps to 165 and its perfect now... whats that -dev command what does that do? Is they any other tricky commands lol ?

Its just enables the developer console to allow you to enable certain commands. It doesnt work anymore and i only leave it in because its cuts past the loading intro and get into the game quicker.

Its just enables the developer console to allow you to enable certain commands. It doesnt work anymore and i only leave it in because its cuts past the loading intro and get into the game quicker.
It still works for the loading splash screens but they seem to remove it any time there's an update. It doesn't 'stick' anymore.

Last edited:
What do you think of the new Revenant? love that Olympus is back in the map pool, I always drop on the boxing ring for gold crates :D

Just unlocked Vantage, really enjoying her abilities.

What do you think of the new Revenant? love that Olympus is back in the map pool, I always drop on the boxing ring for gold crates :D

Just unlocked Vantage, really enjoying her abilities.

He is completely broken. Respawn does this every season to sell heirlooms and skins. This is Rev turn. Wall hack (when enemy is low), mobility (pounce) and broken Ult. If you have full red +Ult is almost 300hp + if you down someone it resets it all again.

They don't care about balance or well being of the game. Just cash. Expect a nerf next season so use him while he strong.

Havent seen you on discord server do you play??

Last edited:
He is completely broken. Respawn does this every season to sell heirlooms and skins. This is Rev turn. Wall hack (when enemy is low), mobility (pounce) and broken Ult. If you have full red +Ult is almost 300hp + if you down someone it resets it all again.

They don't care about balance or well being of the game. Just cash. Expect a nerf next season so use him while he strong.

Havent seen you on discord server do you play??
Exactly. Power creep for each Legend is becoming just a bit too much. Rev gets a low health wallhack, a movement ability and a HP increase? It's all getting a bit much.

Reactions: Kyo
Bought a ps5 controller in time for fifa tried it on apex.. wow that aim assist is like soft aimbot its stronger than cod and it feels stronger than it ever was playing on console. Don't get me wrong I didn't spend over 4k on a system to be playing on controller but its hard to ignore now, I see why a lot of players have made the switch!

Bought a ps5 controller in time for fifa tried it on apex.. wow that aim assist is like soft aimbot its stronger than cod and it feels stronger than it ever was playing on console. Don't get me wrong I didn't spend over 4k on a system to be playing on controller but its hard to ignore now, I see why a lot of players have made the switch!
Dirty controller scrub!! :D

Edit: I thought I'd give it a try and I am awful with controller, much better with the mouse haha.

Last edited:
Dirty controller scrub!! :D

Edit: I thought I'd give it a try and I am awful with controller, much better with the mouse haha.
To be honest won't take you long have 5 mins in firing range soon get used to that snappy AA :cry: works abit like cod AA rotation movement with the left stick ( left and right ) maxes the AA dont often need to even move the right stick haha

Last edited:
To be honest won't take you long have 5 mins in firing range soon get used to that snappy AA :cry: works abit like cod AA rotation movement with the left stick ( left and right ) maxes the AA dont often need to even move the right stick haha

I tried in there too but just can't get the hang of it, never could with a controller even on cod, always been a mouse user. I do much better with that :D

Here a really good explanation from Mande why AA is stupidly broken and why 85-90% of the player base are abusing it. AA is so good, once it locks on it will overrides your stick control, tracks and turn your pov and rotation for you. The developers don't give a s*** how unfair or lame it is. Its the delusional players that brag how good their aim is and flex how it's all skill that trigger me.

Most of the Pro players who were some of the best MnK players in the world have compelled to switch over to roller just to stay competitive. It bonkers to allow aimbot in the game and be legitimate.

If they turned off AA now, most of the Apex community would struggle to play as they do now and likely quit. Respawn would never do that if it harms popularity and most importantly revenue.

Last edited:
Aim assist really is becoming a plague on battle royals, just to appease cross play

Exactly 100%. you dont see games like csgo allowing AA. Showing my age but any kind of aid like that would never be allowed in any competitive fps games in my day. However profit is all they care about, everything else is secondary balance, fair play etc.

One thing which is funny you hear the commentator mentioned now who the best play in ALGS so its battle of who the best at using AA now rather than someone down to their raw mechanical skill.

Last edited:
How am I so crap with controller then? I am good with mouse but I tried controller yesterday and I'm so bad...
Just takes a bit of time to get used to it, It is better on FPS games that support AA they is no doubt about that. If you use a PS controller its even better use the aim and scope in buttons to R1 L1 and its instant and they is no "trigger"

Back
Top Bottom