Apex Legends BR

Caporegime
i do have a 170 iq. i often miss spell words on purpose to see which gramma natzee or person with lower inteligence doesnt get it. its quite humerous analysing how people are.

Soldato
This could be good? Titanfall deserved such a bigger player base that it has.

The movement itself is key, I can take or leave the titan aspect as I always found it a bit overwhelming but then again never liked the titan only modes.

Apparently called Apex Legends and we will know all soon ;)

Twitch streamers have been promoting it under the hashtag #apexpartner. Not sure how I feel about that, of course they will say it's good ;) £££

Caporegime
well if you think about it. they got prime time event . the masters of old cods that made all the good ones .so gunplay should be great. could have a great game hope so.

Soldato
well if you think about it. they got prime time event . the masters of old cods that made all the good ones .so gunplay should be great. could have a great game hope so.

Yep, Titanfall fun play feels great imo!

Do wonder what EA are doing. So they have this right before they launch Anthem? And then next month we are supposed to get the BFV BR mode. Hope Respawn don't get left behind in this case just like the TF2 launch

Soldato
i do have a 170 iq. i often miss spell words on purpose to see which gramma natzee or person with lower inteligence doesnt get it. its quite humerous analysing how people are.

This is without a doubt the best post I have seen on here since joining in 2007.

Back
Top Bottom