Apex Legends BR

Caporegime
Listening to streamers opinion on something is the last thing people want to do. They'd shill dog**** if they were getting paid for it. Find it amazing people subscribe to this mob and throw money at them for some reason.

Caporegime
EA has struck gold with this game. When everything else around them was getting stale.

struck gold ? the movement is terrible not fluid. the gameplay is cluttered. if they jump on it and do major feedback and make gameplay better. possibly could do well. the problem is many paid streamers youtubers are making out it is the second coming. when like most on here you play a game and realize its terrible. the money thats been pumped to promote is social media wise is mental though. so if they pump enough into it they might hoodwink many.

the thing is you only have to look how this worked for the latest cod and battlefield. lowest numbers of most recent titles. cod the streamers were all its amazing yet like many said dead within a month on pc.

its frustrating when after playing many of the titles created by respawn and how fluid titanfall 1 was that its not the same.

Soldato
struck gold ? the movement is terrible not fluid. the gameplay is cluttered. if they jump on it and do major feedback and make gameplay better. possibly could do well. the problem is many paid streamers youtubers are making out it is the second coming. when like most on here you play a game and realize its terrible. the money thats been pumped to promote is social media wise is mental though. so if they pump enough into it they might hoodwink many.

the thing is you only have to look how this worked for the latest cod and battlefield. lowest numbers of most recent titles. cod the streamers were all its amazing yet like many said dead within a month on pc.

its frustrating when after playing many of the titles created by respawn and how fluid titanfall 1 was that its not the same.

COD dead on PC? far from it! It still finds matches on BR just has fast like it did on release. Even out of normal hours.

Apex I had loads of fun last night playing this and find the movement was bloody excellent. Each to there own here
I dont take my view from streamers I make my own view! and I like it and can see this doing very, very well for EA.

Hell I got word this was coming before any streamer even spoke about it!!

Soldato
Put a decent amount of time into this last night and I really like it.

Movement feels great and definitely rewards aggression (big fan of the slide ability). Guns sound/feel great although a few of them are similar. Map is well designed and doesn't encourage camping. Hitboxes great - didn't have any notable issues in 2-3h of of play. Lots of interesting abilities which only increases the skill ceiling - great in my opinion.

It has clearly taken aspects from PUBG/CoD/Fortnite and added improvements on top. I think it'll sit quite nicely in-between PUBG and Fortnite. For a free game it's fantastic.

Caporegime
i swear some are playing a different game lol. movement feels great ? it feels like you playing on a JOYPAD with a mouse lol. go play titanfall then go play apex. just see how bad the movement is in comparision.

shankly cod pc figures were almost dead one month after launch. hardly anyone playing it now.

Soldato
I played it last night and while it's no Titanfall it is more enjoyable than pubg and roe so I'll be playing it for awhile. Plus it's free so ;P

Soldato
i swear some are playing a different game lol. movement feels great ? it feels like you playing on a JOYPAD with a mouse lol. go play titanfall then go play apex. just see how bad the movement is in comparision.

shankly cod pc figures were almost dead one month after launch. hardly anyone playing it now.

Where you getting the figures from? Because last I seen Battle.net do not release this information. Am just judging my time waiting for 100 players and it has not changed since release.

Movement feels great here also, it must just be yourself haa XD

Soldato

It does feel great. Fast and fluid with mechanics for increasing movement speed. Strafing also feels excellent. You can't bunnyhop or air strafe like CS, but thats not necessarily a bad thing. Vaulting also works - not clunky and slow like PUBG.

For reference I've put thousands upon thousands of hours into games that have excellent movement e.g. CS 1.5/1.6 and Q3:A, so I have a fair marker to compare against.

If you believe movement in this game is awful I dread to think of your opinion on PUBG.

Associate

Don't feel any of this with the movement? feels so smooth for me very similar to CODs movement

Soldato
Haven't tried this and didn't manage to see any gameplay last night...

Honestly thought I can't imagine this would appeal to me, seems like a box ticking exercise put together by the EA Battle Royale Bandwagon Committee.

Might give it a go since it's free though.

Associate
for a free game its great, also like the tf universe and the fact they finished the game and then dropped it, hope that bring back the wall running

Back
Top Bottom