Apex Legends BR

Soldato
Think i'll try this when it introduces singles play, can't be arsed playing with squeakers. Only tried the training mode so far, seems ok.

Playing on Xbox here, but only had a couple of audible squeakers...most people just stick to pings. Quite impressed at how non-toxic the player base is so far.

I would like a solo option though...you get such an advantage with a team on comms, feels like solo queueing is tying an arm behind your back.

Have got several wins with randoms mind.

Any news on when crossplay is going to happen? Playing Xbox at the moment but would like to be able to play on PC sometimes.

Associate
Strangely the best teams I have played with communicated only with pings.
The ping system really is excellent.
Somewhat agree. The ping system is unambiguous and doesn't interfere with your train of thought in the heat of the moment. Discord players often only see from their point of view and give bad calls confusing the situation.

Just had a toxic voice from a couple of Europeans because I wouldn't push a squad of 3 after they got themselves killed. I was 5% health and zero shields so I took cover and repaired shields and health b4 going to see what I could do. The language was vile. So I assumed they were spectating, turned around, hid again, typed toxic in the chat and went the other way .....

Last edited:
Soldato
Carried by these two frenchies - they were SUPER aggressive - running around and game won inside 17 mins. That's got to be up there with the fastest wins.

sxgvqd4.jpg

Soldato
I was in a squad with two players who each had 500+ kills. As we were dropping, one of them proudly said, presumably to me, "Oh dude, you might as well just leave". :D

Soldato
I know I've been having that problem where I'm actually doing loads of damage to enemies but they don't die or go down, but seeing the stats on some characters is laughable.

Soldato
Been mixing up my weapons a bit more the last few games.

The EVA-8 is a monster early game if you drop in a busy area...still good later on. I just overlooked it before.

The 301 AR and R99 are also pretty effective if you can get an extended mag.

The Hemlok though, I just started using it in single fire mode and it's a laser beam, so accurate.

Given up on snipers completely, they're utterly pointless when people are so mobile and can regen health and shields.

Kill rate has gone up significantly...

Associate
Been mixing up my weapons a bit more the last few games.

The EVA-8 is a monster early game if you drop in a busy area...still good later on. I just overlooked it before.

The 301 AR and R99 are also pretty effective if you can get an extended mag.

The Hemlok though, I just started using it in single fire mode and it's a laser beam, so accurate.

Given up on snipers completely, they're utterly pointless when people are so mobile and can regen health and shields.

Kill rate has gone up significantly...

Totally agree with you here. I use always carry a sniper but realised engaging in a long range fight is kinda pointless.

Playing very well with the 301 AR but extended mag is a must.

Associate
Totally agree with you here. I use always carry a sniper but realised engaging in a long range fight is kinda pointless.

Playing very well with the 301 AR but extended mag is a must.

I will happily use a G7 Scout but will always bin the Longbow. Snipers are great for annoying targets at a distance and keeping them pinned down, but when you get to the last 4 squads alive they become practically useless (with exception to the Scout imo).

The 301 AR is a monster with a blue or higher stabiliser, but you practically need a blue extended minimum to make it worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom