Apex Legends BR

Soldato
I got my numbers for claiming a triple take headshot would down you from a site that had tables, data etc. Can't remember which
So it seems we're all arguing with different 3rd party numbers here.

I had a quick Google, as I don't want to be sharing inaccurate information. I can't find anything that says the triple take does more than 138 damage to the head, which would obviously be reduced accordingly with better helmets.

Some links in-case anyone wants to check for themselves:

https://apex.gameinfo.io/en/weapons/triple-take
https://www.gamesradar.com/uk/best-apex-legends-weapons/
https://uk.ign.com/wikis/apex-legends/Triple_Take
https://rankedboost.com/apex-legends/triple-take/
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/20...ps-ttk-spray-pattern-triple-take-sniper-tips/
https://apexlegends.gamepedia.com/Triple_Take

I would love for Respawn to introduce a training area you can enter with squad mates, it would make testing these things so much easier. Also, it would be great for 1v1s!

Soldato
I had a quick Google, as I don't want to be sharing inaccurate information. I can't find anything that says the triple take does more than 138 damage to the head, which would obviously be reduced accordingly with better helmets.

Some links in-case anyone wants to check for themselves:

I would love for Respawn to introduce a training area you can enter with squad mates, it would make testing these things so much easier. Also, it would be great for 1v1s!
I wasn't arguing against your numbers,
I was just stating I read it from a 3rd party site, so you two both quoting absolute numbers might be taken with a pinch of salt.

I'm opposed to training areas etc, it just encourages metas which lead to more quitters imo
People who need certain weapon combos/legends because that's who they've 'practised' with in a game where so much is down to random spawns

Soldato
I wasn't arguing against your numbers,
I was just stating I read it from a 3rd party site, so you two both quoting absolute numbers might be taken with a pinch of salt.

I'm opposed to training areas etc, it just encourages metas which lead to more quitters imo
People who need certain weapon combos/legends because that's who they've 'practised' with in a game where so much is down to random spawns

I know you weren't arguing, I wasn't trying to either, I was just bringing up relevant info to our discussion. There is a right answer out there somewhere!

I can see your point about training areas, but I feel like strong metas will exist regardless. Pros, who often play significantly more than the average person does, will have preferred combos and legends and people will take their cues from them. If you watch any of the really decent people on Twitch, you'll see people asking a million times for their graphics settings, mouse sensitivity, what hardware they use, as well as asking about which legends and weapons are good.

I definitely subscribe to the school of trying it for myself, I know a lot of us do, but there's just as many that will rely on Google to tell them what to play.

Caporegime
i think a lot of people have moved on. Yesterday a few times I looked on Discord to see if anyone was playing... nope. I wasn't overly bothered or I would have sat in a room and maybe people would have joined, but it's very different to a few weeks back where there would have been 3 or 4 rooms full through a lot of the day. I wonder what the stats are? We got a big deal from 50m playing, is it still that big?

i am playing and so are at least 5 of the regulars i play with but we tend to use 2 other discord servers.

if we can't get enough on those discord servers then ocuk is a last resort for us.

they can always add me on origin SonnyA1985 - if I'm on they can ping me a message and I can send them the other discord details. 1 of them is exclusively for Apex legends the other is for CSGO and APEX.

Caporegime
I know you weren't arguing, I wasn't trying to either, I was just bringing up relevant info to our discussion. There is a right answer out there somewhere!

I can see your point about training areas, but I feel like strong metas will exist regardless. Pros, who often play significantly more than the average person does, will have preferred combos and legends and people will take their cues from them. If you watch any of the really decent people on Twitch, you'll see people asking a million times for their graphics settings, mouse sensitivity, what hardware they use, as well as asking about which legends and weapons are good.

I definitely subscribe to the school of trying it for myself, I know a lot of us do, but there's just as many that will rely on Google to tell them what to play.

i was told this gun is good and this is good to get me started and then i just started using what i picked up and gauging for myself.

i will use now pretty much any weapon in the game especially early on. i know what i like though and I can use any gun.

I loved the havoc before it got buffed for instance. the only issue is nobody is using energy weapons so ammo is scarce and why can i only carry 60 in a slot? other ammo is 80. also getting a turbocharger is nigh on impossible. you will be lucky to find 1 in 3 games and then you won't have a havoc nearby to pick up nor the ammo.

i feel they need to just add the turbocharger on by default or make them spawn a bit more. they also need to buff energy ammo capacity to 80 in a slot too.

Soldato
Who here plays late late at night? I always finish my shifts at 11pm and when i get home im usually the only one online of my friends, could do with some pals, randoms upset me by either hoovering all the loot and running off or landing on their own and dying early on

Caporegime
Who here plays late late at night? I always finish my shifts at 11pm and when i get home im usually the only one online of my friends, could do with some pals, randoms upset me by either hoovering all the loot and running off or landing on their own and dying early on
I'm usually on until 12ish, add me. Details in sig.

Soldato
9 times out of 10 a wild octane on your team is retarded like this
I can forgive it if its octane, it goes with his character. It's the ones that go solo and then suddenly you get 2000 red markers for enemies pop up as they get downed on their own, and I LMAO as they type something salty as hell like "thanks for the help no skills"

Add to that, the people that get downed early on and you battle your way through 1 or 2 teams to try and revive/rescue their banner only for them to disconnect as you are left alone/dead , classic XD

Back
Top Bottom