Aquaman (DC)

Soldato
That's some atrocious CGI work, script writing sounds corny and cliched, typical DC yet again

I don't understand how the animated movies they release are top quality yet their live action films are pathetically bad

I'll still watch it though

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
That's some atrocious CGI work, script writing sounds corny and cliched, typical DC yet again

I don't understand how the animated movies they release are top quality yet their live action films are pathetically bad

I'll still watch it though

From the trailer it looks like it's straight from the comics story arc. Marvel did have something similar. Namor but think it's rights was packaged with (fantastic four). Therefore until Marvel/Disney buy Fox entertainment they can't use anything associated.

It looks probably the most fun movie out so hopefully they learn a thing or two from Marvel. Still no where near as good as what they have achieved but they have start somewhere. JLA rushed out was a huge mistake imo.

Caporegime

As i posted in another thread:

Too many bean-counters with their own 2 cents that adds up to the movie being totally controlled by a committee and the director having little freedom to make the movie he wants to. Marvel movies seem to let the director do the movie he wants to do, with DC its all micromanaged bs that ends up with a movie that ultimately has had too many cooks attached to it.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
CGI looks a bit fishy to me. That main actor rings a bell but I just can't plaice his face. It looks like it has more sole than JL. I hope this doesn't flounder at the box office.

He played Khal Drogo in Games of Thrones and Conan - the Barbarian movie. Think he was in Stargate Atlantis for a wee bit as well.

Back
Top Bottom