Aquaman (DC)

Soldato
Looks good, will have to go and watch it, I actually didn't mind Justice League quite liked Wonder Woman but wasn't a fan of Batman v Superman so hopefully they'll just keep getting better.

Soldato
Could go either way, going by trailer 2. It seems interesting, but it has the hallmarks of WB/DCs other recent movies; OTT action scenes, bad CGI, (potentially) forced humour. Not going to judge either way for now. I'll watch it; it's just a question of when.

Caporegime
Wow, you know the production team and studio were worried when they have to release a 5 minutes trailer.

Yeah, the 'tracking' must have been soft on it (I ******* HATE that term). Looks good though, good chemistry etc.

Maybe the first epic DC film? (WW was alright, hardly even approaching excellent).

Soldato
I hope this is good, i had hopes when i saw the first clips of him in justice league, looked kind of dark. Then i saw the film and hes saying stupid **** like 'my maaan' and it kind of ruined the character for me lol. Still, its something to watch.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Just out of the Cinema and finally a film from DC that for me ticks all the boxes. Packed full of gotcha moments with a great cast and entertaining story with bits from all sorts of movies. Some really cheesy parts but to be expected. Overall best DC cinematic universe movie imo by a mile.

Soldato
Watched this morning in Imax, some of the effects looked well but I don't think you need to fork out for it considering its £19.10 for an adult ticket :eek: praise Cineworld unlimited

Enjoyed it such a huge difference from possibly any previous DC film, the use of colour in this and how 3/4 is fully lit with vibrate colour makes it very nice to watch. Amber Heard played her part well and Momoa is Aquaman, Black Manta felt like a waste and didn't add anything to the story.

The felt underwater for the most part with the exception of some of the panning shots that if they didn't have fish on the screen at the same time you'd think it was a scifi panning shot of a new world.

Back
Top Bottom