Arcade High Scores! Current Game: Star Wars! - COME ON IN!

Associate
I managed a 8,400 in the end

EP4gzq2.png[IMG]

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks everyone taking part! Good luck for the next game!

@JoeBoi game selection please?
Thanks @Spacedeck I was originally thinking Parodius or Parodius Fantastic Journey, as it is a silly side scrolling shooter that is a parody of Gradius. However, I am not entirely sure how popular that will be, so let's save that for another time!

Can I choose Shinobi please? Hopefully a good choice :).

Last edited:
Soldato
I fully expect a world record beating scores guys :D. I played it a while back on the 360. It does look pretty tough, I may regret this choice! :)

Last edited:
Soldato

Heres my first attempt 22590 - got to the first boss and died - also added pic of the default mame settings just to make sure people play on the same level. I think you have to aim at the boss's head, you use 3 buttons for the game, your punch/shuriken, jump to jump up and down to the top or bottom play field, and your special attack which you have a couple off which kills everything on screen apart from the boss. Its very much like Rolling Thunder but with ninjas.

Associate
I've not come across this game before but it seems fun.
My first attempt was a whopping 2,100 after getting my toes snipered
I have a lot to learn!

Soldato
I had a couple of games earlier and managed to get 97,270. I got to the third mission and really enjoyed it, I will keep trying over the next two weeks to see how far I can push further. No chance I could complete this on one credit though!

I almost didn't post this being that I chose the game, but I believe this score is very beatable!

Last edited:
Associate
Yes, if my history of boss battles is anything to go by, I'll be surprised if I manage to get past this point.

It took me about 20 coins worth of continues to figure it out, but you can jump throw to hit him in the head, the timing window is quite small though.

It's only 3 or 4 jump throw hits if you use the special attack too.

Soldato
It took me about 20 coins worth of continues to figure it out, but you can jump throw to hit him in the head, the timing window is quite small though.

It's only 3 or 4 jump throw hits if you use the special attack too.
If you save the special, you get 5K points at the end of the level :).

Also, speed looks like it might provide better scoring in certain scenario's.

Back
Top Bottom