ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Man of Honour
What I do is use teamviewer at work to log into my home PC and login early in the day, that way by the time I get home after work, the game is ready for me :)

Soldato
any chance i can hop in your guild mate? need some teamwork, boring questing and not got into crafting yet even. Just really feeling around a build i want to run with..thats when i can get into the flipping game. These queues are driving me insane, not right for paid sub

Go to http://www.kdsguild.org/

Under recruitment you will need to put an application in. It's ran in a military style so guild split into squads, squads ran by a leader and a number 2 etc...

Soldato
kyprosa is moving 250 places per hour.. I'm not logging out all weekend or waking up at 5 am

Did you wake up at 5am the other day or had you stayed on until that time? :p

The queues are ridiculous right now. There was an hour long queue at 7:30 when I tried getting on.

Makes me wonder why they didn't instance it - worked well for LOTRO.

Soldato
This is driving me crazy

4e397c2176594d016eb35567a26b1171.png

Caporegime
Did you wake up at 5am the other day or had you stayed on until that time? :p

The queues are ridiculous right now. There was an hour long queue at 7:30 when I tried getting on.

Makes me wonder why they didn't instance it - worked well for LOTRO.

stayed up :p
who are you ingame?

Associate
Queues are an absolute nightmare at the moment.
Tried this morning at 8am but kept losing my place in the queue due to "lost connection"
No chance of getting on kyprosa today.

Soldato
Played on Kyprosa from 5.30 am until 9am (no queue), did some work then tried to log in at 10.30am thinking I'd queue and join around 4pm. As of 6pm there were still 380 people in front of me and it would've taken another 3-4 hours to get on as the queue was hardly moving...

I want to buy the game but I'm not throwing my money at this yet as I'd be more annoyed than I am already!

Back
Top Bottom