ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Soldato
Buying patron worked for me. Used to get 4k+ queues but the 3 times I've tried there was less than 4 people. Playing now after getting in instantly.

Permabanned
Because they went into it knowing there would be launch issues and queues. If you didn't then thats your problem for being stupid. Launch not being perfect is not a valid reason for you to want to DDOS them and stop the people who are playing from playing.

This.

Soldato
I'm holding off patron subbing, If the game keeps my interest for a month I'll consider it. I know the benefits of Patron far outweigh being a F2P but weve all seen it before were hype outweighs a games actual merits.

Soldato
I seriously cant settle on a character in this game. What are peoples opinions of the 4 races in this game? Purely from an aesthetic perspective wtih decent gear and their animations/areas.

I usually play a female character so am kinda torn between elf/nuian/harani.

Soldato
4k in each queue on EU servs! I guess I'm never going to get to try this. :p

Its a brilliant game, well worth paying for a month of patron status mate, then you can get on aier melisara or orchida straight away no queues. If you dont like it then it was only the cost of a months patron.

Associate
US Servers down again, everday that I get on they go down a couple hours later:p I guess its best in the long run, let them fix there servers.

I'm on NA server too, as I play with mostly American friends. Seems like it's the game we want to play but never really get to, with the queues and downtime. Yes even with paying $150 months and months ago. The 4 day head start was a joke.

N/A Servers are up - I'm in.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom