ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Can someone a bit more knowledgeable tell me, how many Gilda Stars do you get from your quests?

I can't decide between my clipper ship or a farmhouse! I really want both :p

Wondering if its possible to get both just from quests, or do I need to do Gilda trade runs? (any advise you can give on these as well would be appreciated, I've only done gold trade runs so far.)

Could someone advise me please, at the back of me and my friends houses there was enough land for a big farm for when we do that quest, at the moment though someone has placed an 8x8 roughly in the middle of it.

We havnt seen the person, nothing is ever placed on it, so I was thinking maybe they switched servers and left it.

It it paid until 01/10, does anyone know what becomes of it then, are you able to take the farm for yourself or does it just dissapear?

Thanks

Logged in at 7am and deleted 2 characters on what was the most populated euro server (lol) and now have a character on a server with just 1 or 2 in the queue (patron). Wasn't expecting 2600+ queues with patron but it seems everyone went for 2 or 3 servers maxing them out.

Logged in at 7am and deleted 2 characters on what was the most populated euro server (lol) and now have a character on a server with just 1 or 2 in the queue (patron). Wasn't expecting 2600+ queues with patron but it seems everyone went for 2 or 3 servers maxing them out.

What sever was that? Aier? I just started a new toon on Orchidna at about 10am because I was able to get straight in. Went out for a bit and was kicked off, now looking at a 3000 queue.

From what i was reading on the forum the prices were ranging from 30-60g at the weekend which is really easy to get. Money starts coming in quite quickly from the mid levels. Or around 16 you come across the first main mining area, mine until your labor is spent, sell on AH, buy Apex, profit. Ore sells for quite a bit just now.

How does the auction house work? I try to sell an item will it automatically put it up for the lowest price, or do I have to search/set the price myself? Too lazy for that right now :P

Back
Top Bottom