• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that some people have ordered from multiple sites like Amazon.de, carry's, amazon.fr etc and waiting for one of them to ship or update on stock situation in order to cancel orders from the other ones.
It's frustrating...

Hi Everyone,

I've created a google form here to track these in a better reported way:
https://forms.gle/Wb8SJR6oxVAu3YE29

Please let me know improvements upon this. I haven't added order number but i can upon popular request

Well done but this is really something OCUK should be doing.

I know that some people have ordered from multiple sites like Amazon.de, carry's, amazon.fr etc and waiting for one of them to ship or update on stock situation in order to cancel orders from the other ones.
It's frustrating...

I had an order at a competitor but I cancelled as even though it processed earlier I trusted OCUK more.

Something I am also trying to find out, hoping it's just a different logging system vs on the website, otherwise somehow I am wayyyyyyyy down the list even though my original order number is a lot lower in number.

There is 2 order numbers, on is an OC Internet Reference starts with 4 the other one is the Order Number starts with 5

He has said many times Nvidia won’t allow numbers to be released. Not sure why but constantly asking won’t change this. I’m sure he would if he could.

Why do people keep blaming bots? The only people I know that got an FE card including all of the ones on the auction site were ordered around 4pm.
The main reason is that for the majority of people's websites went from notify me to out of stock. So therefore there were so many bots that clicked so much faster than we could, therefore getting cards. A person on twitter even stated that they managed to get 42 FE cards and now they're selling for £1000 at the cheapest on eBay. So yes I am blaming the bots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom