• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see how many have actually received a card already.. I know there was the one guy who went to the HQ and got one, and mingey here has one.

But then I guess there's probably a hell of a lot more people who don't use the forum than do..

I'm still in hopes as I ordered the Gigabyte Eagle and haven't seen as many people order it I may not be waiting too long. Yes I'm thinking very wishfully!

By the time I was able to order mine the price was £709. Does this mean I can potentially get a refund of the difference?
Don't think so I'm happy to wait as getting it at the lower price was just lucky as we all had serious problems trying to complete the order.

I'm wondering about the order numbers people are quoting some start with 4 and others 5 with the order complete around the same time. I was try to order from the release time but took me an hour and 15 minutes to complete the checkout.

My order number is OC40252xx

I also have the promotion added. I don't think they could now withdraw it as I have been charged

Let's not speculate too far on this one for the moment as there are several ways to resolve the problem, but it only makes sense to go there if there really is a problem.

As long as Gibbo gets more codes then it is all good, the 'if not...' side of that can wait a while I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom