• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly surprised how many people got orders in before 3pm!

I was sat here with 2 computers, iPad connected to 4g (just incase my IP ended up getting throttled/whatever) and my wife refreshing for me at work on her computer.

Multiple times we both got through the checkout and to the payment page (one as early as 14:06) but each time the payment page took minutes to load and just crashed. Earliest I got through was 15:02.

Same, just a constant crash fest. Nothing but pure luck.

Order Number: 58694xx
Date ordered: 17/09/2020 00:51:44
ASUS STRIX OC

*I don't know why the date ordered is displayed like that, I guess It should be 18/09/2020 00:51:44 am

Clarity on what? If your 10th in the queue for and Asus Tuf...and 100 EVGA turn up....you’re not going to get your card sooner...

lol

:p

Hey, new guy here.

True, but at least you know for example, say there are only say 500 orders before me, so roughly speaking if 100 of them were Gigabyte I am roughly 100th in the queue for a Gigabyte. It's as rough as a rough estimate gets, but it's still way more info than nothing at all I would say.

If nothing else it gives me hope, and sometimes hope is all you need.

I pre ordered the ASUS Tuf OC 3080 on the day of release but it seems that there's much more ASUS Tuf (non OC)s coming in, was just wondering what the chances are of me getting the non OC one before the OC one if I was to pre order the non OC one now? I guess you possibly couldn't tell me due to not being able to say anything about queues etc.

I pre ordered the ASUS Tuf OC 3080 on the day of release but it seems that there's much more ASUS Tuf (non OC)s coming in, was just wondering what the chances are of me getting the non OC one before the OC one if I was to pre order the non OC one now? I guess you possibly couldn't tell me due to not being able to say anything about queues etc.

post your Order number...see the light :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom