• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
On an interesting side note, if we have a particularly frosty winter this year the local councils need look no further than these forums for an endless supply of salt to grit the nation's roads!:rolleyes::rolleyes::p:D:D;)

Looks like September = 0% chance of getting one of these cards. Even October now looks optimistic...

original.gif

The issue I have, well it’s just a niggle, is that the form is pointless....

Other than that...everything looks dandy :p

Is it that pointless though? You're laughing at people for drawing a conclusion that nobody is actually drawing themselves. Obviously the form isn't going to tell people when they're going to get their cards, or even necessarily where they are in a queue, but it at least serves to vaguely give an idea of which cards were more popular, etc. Like you keep going on about stock availablity, but that's not relevant to understanding how many people bought the same card as you. Its not a chart to figure out ETAS, which is what you seem to keep sneering at

Obviously that information isn't something that everyone is going to care about or find useful, but I don't reckon it's some completely pointless void like you're making out either, especially when people are figuring out if they're going to be waiting weeks or months. I dont think anybody is realistically looking at it thinking they can pinpoint a dispatch date or anything

Who cares? At least this way we have an idea of the number of orders. It doesn't really tells us when we'll receive the order as we have 0 information about the incoming stock but it's still helpful.

Why?

The numbers of orders are meaningless unless you know how much stock of any given card will be allocated to ocuk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom