• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
MSI Trio at 14:27. At 15:25 we have around 3000 orders placed. MSI Trio and TUF are top 3 cards ordered. Unless a miracle happens, waiting will go till November or worse.

Gibbo will have more updates at the end of the month. Hopefully he will do some magic and get a hold of more cards.
So right now with VERY limited samples TUF OC is at about 5% of the orders. 5% of 3000 is about 150 TUF OC cards deep. Not too bad!

Associate
Sorry but you cant advertise a card with a FREE game and then turn around and scream sorry mate its only for the first 1000s ! Orders ..... This is getting more of a joke by the day ! I don’t’ mind waiting but if you saying some of us wont get a card until next year your having a laugh...

Read what Gibbo posted again, he didn't say it was 1,000 and done, it was they had 1,000 codes and he has asked for more.

The offer is not live on the site now as they sold more than a 1,000 and he doesn't yet know if he will be able to get more.

That isn't the same as saying you won't get it...

... wait and see what he has to say on Monday, no need to go looking for problems that have not yet happened...

Associate
To be fair he has a point, I'd rather skim people's posts whining about their GPU wait...

But the last 5 pages you're just spamming this thread, winding others up for not sharing your view on pre-orders and money - getting boring tbh :o

Nothing new there! Twas ever thus with this guy. Whatever helps him sleep at night I guess

Associate
Well in my order history it shows that I have the promotion along with the card and Geforce now and I didn't order my Tuf card until 21:22 so that must mean I am in the first 1000 orders, otherwise the promotion would not be showing in my order?

No, by that time of night the first 1,000 were a distant and fading vision in the rear-view mirror...

Don't sweat it for now though, Gibbo has requested more codes, let him do his thing and see what news there is tomorrow.

Depending on which card you ordered that late, I'd be more worried about the offer code expiring before your card arrives...

Associate
Read what Gibbo posted again, he didn't say it was 1,000 and done, it was they had 1,000 codes and he has asked for more.

The offer is not live on the site now as they sold more than a 1,000 and he doesn't yet know if he will be able to get more.

That isn't the same as saying you won't get it...

... wait and see what he has to say on Monday, no need to go looking for problems that have not yet happened...

My point is it clearly stated on the order page Buy a 3080 and get legion FREE , correct me if I am wrong but did it mention only the first 1000s orders ? If not that is 100% a lie and is not cool on OC part , Nvidia are still giving legion FREE if you buy from them direct it shouldn’t be any different, I’ll wait to see what Gibbo says but ill be honest if the game is not going to be included I’m 100% cancelling my order and prob wont ever use Oc ever again. Not a cool way to treat loyal customers who have been around since 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom