• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
KFA2 had their first batch, which all went to Asia market, they expect a second batch in 1-2 weeks which they expect to include some for us, no discussion on quantity yet but hopefully they will let us know later next week and if they have some for us they tend to take 1-2 weeks to ship, arrive and be booked in.

Thanks for the update on them Gibbo. Good to know you had contact with them and something is due in probably 4 weeks, even if it's not many. At least it's not an EVGA situation with them!

Associate
It just seems to get more grim each day lol,
Im starting to think October might be wishful thinking even with a 14:33 order,
Hopefully AMD are better prepared,
Might have to go to team red for the first time if they actually have their card available at launch and its as good as expected,
Nvidia, what were they thinking with this launch.....

Associate
Actually surprised if they got lots of US based orders. I once ordered from Newegg and the motherboard actually caught fire on boot. Not even joking, some capacitors around the bottom PCIE lane just went boom. Nearly took my 970 with it. I learned to never build inside the case again when first testing that day.

Got a refund and they were helpful but the wait between shipping to and back was painful. Went straight back to OCUK

But still, here's hoping Republic of Ireland orders ain't axed.

Associate
Im fully behind the unofficial queue tracker trying to help people out, but people coming in and asking the same question of where to find it and then coming back and asking when they'll get theirs like any of us have a ******* clue 20 times a page is just excruciating aint it :D I want the official one rolled out for that more than for actually knowing where I stand

Associate
WOWWWWW OCUK very disappointing to hear your canceling USA orders! that is unfair, first you take our money with little to no GPUs in stock and make us wait this long to cancel!

Associate
Honestly the queue should prioritise UK customers above others, its totally unfair given we can't really order from US sites properly and would not expect to, that international customers are able to place 1000s of orders too, when your stocks are so low, you should prioritise UK and Irish customers first, not just someone from the other side of the world who ordered before us

Associate
WOWWWWW OCUK very disappointing to hear your canceling USA orders! that is unfair, first you take our money with little to no GPUs in stock and make us wait this long to cancel!
To be honest i would be pretty ****** too,
Out of pure interest just to satisfy my curiosity, how come you buy from the uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom