• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ARCHIVE - *** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION *** - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
order number 5882899 Asus tuf 3080 pos 3663 This has risen from 3 days ago. Definitely thinking of a refund. Thought it was overpriced. but the communication by o/clockers is terrible. just lucky to stumble over this site. i guess stores have priority over the normal buyer.

Associate
Oc please can we have an update on what is going on with expected shipments on outstanding orders.

I've had better communication in regards of stock levels and shipment for my cats high tech christmas outfit of a few quid than my outstanding £700 GPU.

Associate
people are asking about my Palit order
It`s the non OC version.
I tried to order straight away at 2 on the 17th but the website crashed.
At 3:30 I logged on and just about managed to get an order in. The non OC was the only card showing available ! In fact
it showed 10+ in stock, which must have been an error because when my order was finally confirmed by email
with a time stamp of 17:30, the message was `on back order`.
my order number was 586587* and for interest the unofficial calculator position was 88 for that card.
I wasn`t aware that OC was due for a shipment of Palits until this evenings confirmation.

Last edited:
Associate
Tesco are offering me to pre order FIFA 21 (Dunno if it comes with the bribery and corruption pack), not something I'd buy, but the thought of a)joining another queue and then maybe not getting product, or b)receiving a game and then having no graphics card because Inno still haven't delivered any stock is too depressing !

people are asking about my Palit order
It`s the non OC version.
I tried to order straight away at 2 on the 17th but the website crashed.
At 3:30 I logged on and just about managed to get an order in. The non OC was the only card showing available ! In fact
it showed 10+ in stock, which must have been an error because when my order was finally confirmed by email
with a time stamp of 17:30, the message was `on back order`.
my order number was 586587* and for interest the unofficial calculator position was 88 for that card.
I wasn`t aware that OC was due for a shipment of Palits until this evenings confirmation.

So cool Thank you. Your order status online did it change or did you receive an email? I ordered literally with the 10 in stock option too. I am so darned excited about this but I don't know what to expect or if to be excited. Did your order status change on the website?

Associate
The orders made today for the MSI's from the catalogue company - I don't imagine any will be dispatched and delivered Friday. But, I do hope I'm wrong and those who ordered get one!
I took a punt, not cancelled order from here, got a family member who wants one, so was for him, I will just take what ever one comes first lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom