Are you doing anything with Hue?

GeX

GeX

Soldato
Is there a way too have Alexa turn on only the lights on the room Alexa is.
So when you say Alexa light on. It only turns on that rooms lights.

Yes, use the Alexa app and create a Smart Home group that has that Echo and those lights in it. This company was added earlier this year and stopped me wanting to throw it all in the bin!

Soldato

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Anybody know of any deals going around ?

I need all colour one :

24 x GU10
5 x B22
2 x E14

Any help would be appreciated.

Consider Ikea Tradfri bulbs for GU10s. They work fine with the Hue bridge/apps and are 400 lumens compared to the Hue's 280. I don't think they dim down as low though (Tradfri E27 bulbs don't at least).

They're £12 each which would save you £200 odd!

Associate
Can anybody help me please on what apps are people using to sync for Movies via plex and music while the tv is turned off without having windows 10 or mac connected to there main tv any help be appreciated thanks

Associate
Hue really need to push this out for other devices. I can understand it for movies but hue say they sync for music but who wants there tv on while listening to music. Plus having a pc connected to there main TV

Soldato
Next month they are releasing some light bars which I will get for behind the TV and then I'm done as I've got all the bulbs I need.

Did you get these today?

I didnt pre-order and was waiting for today, I only managed to get a pair singles still wanted another two so will have to wait.

A

Soldato
Did you get these today?

I didnt pre-order and was waiting for today, I only managed to get a pair singles still wanted another two so will have to wait.

A
I was going to pre order and glad I didn't.

Amazon say they will ship in one to two months !!!!

Checked today on Philips website and they are being released on November the 1st now.

Back
Top Bottom