Are you doing anything with Hue?

Soldato
Just found a new Philips hue device coming out soon.....the light bar,looks nice and will probably get this over the led strips as the bars can stand up or lay down so no sticking the led strips to the TV.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Buy 2,if you don't need one then send it back :)

Good plan :).

Also, thank you Argos.. 20% off with code HOME20 and they're also doing the the Hue 3-for-2 deal. I got the last three available according to the website and all the other stores were out of stock around me. I think I'll keep a close eye for more stock appearing!

D41WXXq.png

According to the woman on the counter someone else had bought 9 sets of bulbs :eek:

Soldato
Just received 3x Colour Yeelights from China for less than 1 hue bulb, so if they suck i dont mind. Gonna give them a bash shortly. Initial thoughts though, really well made, and surprisingly heavy.

Soldato
Got some GU10x4 for my kitchen ceiling lights and they would be the last ones I needed and the whole flat would be hue.

I was sitting thinking today about why I needed the lights in the kitchen as everyone I went in there (not that many times) I would have to ask Alexa to 'turn on kitchen lights' which would be a pain,so after thinking I've got a hue sensor coming today which will be better as I can set it to turn on whenever I'm in the kitchen and turn the lights off 30 seconds after I leave.

In my head it should be fine but I will see over the winter months if it's it's practical or not.

Back
Top Bottom