• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Arion Benchmark - Test your Hardware

Caporegime
OP
Greg goes to flash....

Nothing to see here....Move along :p

And Frosty, I wouldn't mind but he was calling people out for not benching in a benching thread that he doesn't bench in and only interested in RW results :confused:

Anyways, enough of that and back on track. Don't forget this has a CPU run for those that want to join in :)

Soldato
Yes but you miss the point. You was calling out people for not benching in the OpenCL thread but you are not doing them yourselves. It looks like trolling to me (and the same as your comment in the OpenCL thread). As for benching, people like to push their hardware to the max and hope it passes the test. If it does, that can be as much a buzz as getting a killstreak in BF4 or completing a tough mission in another game. Just because you don't see the point, it doesn't mean others don't and many (including me) enjoy benching and that is their choice.

I wouldn't have brought this up if you hadn't of baited people ;)

Were was I baiting people? Reason I not posted in other bench threads is because I only just started to get involved in these threads and tbh I see your point in bench testing I fully understand the enjoyment out of it.

But I also see the down side of it, say I was looking at a new GPU for tomb raider now if that thread had stock results all I would have to do is look and pick from there, see my point?
Looking in a benchmark thread don't give you real world results.

I just think bench threads need, results also from stock GPUs. :D

Caporegime
OP
Were was I baiting people? Reason I not posted in other bench threads is because I only just started to get involved in these threads and tbh I see your point in bench testing I fully understand the enjoyment out of it.

But I also see the down side of it, say I was looking at a new GPU for tomb raider now if that thread had stock results all I would have to do is look and pick from there, see my point?
Looking in a benchmark thread don't give you real world results.

I just think bench threads need, results also from stock GPUs. :D

Where was you baiting people? Ok, from this thread:

That's the spirit, nice to see you try and bench on a Nvidia fav bench. Unlike the only thread its just red no green in sight. :D:p

Would still be nice to see results :D

And when we look at the Luxmark thread.

We're the nvidia tests?

Lol best to avoid disappointment.

So you see where I am coming from?

Back
Top Bottom