Ark: Survival Evolved - Dinosaur MMO/Survival PVP funz!

Soldato
Nice! Ill just mine with you then lol, i will be on most nights, gets a little tricky as the other half goes to work when i get in so im in charge of looking after my 2 year old! Nightmare! Haha

Soldato
Note to self: always pack a parachute!

Nothing worse than getting snatched up and dropped. The ignominy of it! I will find that woman and kill her bird and take back my pistol and nice things! In her defense, we were mashing their base up, but still!

Soldato
Nice! Ill just mine with you then lol, i will be on most nights, gets a little tricky as the other half goes to work when i get in so im in charge of looking after my 2 year old! Nightmare! Haha

Sounds good to me :).

Damn it! Mittens is dead :(. Lvl 58 Rex came out of nowhere and killed me in one bite :(. Thankfully got the saddle back and everything so I guess I'll have to replace mittens :(. She was so good at farming keratin :(.

I've put up a sign in her honor.

Associate

Damn it! Mittens is dead :(. Lvl 58 Rex came out of nowhere and killed me in one bite :(. Thankfully got the saddle back and everything so I guess I'll have to replace mittens :(. She was so good at farming keratin :(.

Noooooooo Mittens :( RIP

Should hopefully be on for a few hours tonight.

Associate

mmmmmmm keratin

Soldato
I stole good mittens :(.

I'm looking for a new one at the mo but they're all high ranks :(.

Horns wasn't ME I swear :D.

We should gear up to take out a cave :).

Associate
Might drop in your TS later to see if we can share anything with you guys knowledge wise, good luck with taking a cave as that's going to be extremely tough, especially if they've had it for a while.
If the cave provides chitin (pronounced ky-tin you luddites) they're gonna be very hard to break down as likely they'll have a steel dino door.
If you're extremely lucky they may have it on a wooden foundation or wooden frame in which case just take that out and the door falls with it, that's a long a shot though and chances are if it's a steel door then it's gonna be a steel frame.
Also it's more economical to hammer grenades at steel doors and walls rather than c4.

Associate
Here's our server if anyone wants join:

U.T.T.Gamers 2xGather/XP-3xTame-Short Night

37.187.157.139:27065

Been up couple days, there's 5-6 active players, couple Polish guys been on this morning. 50 man server which will increase as server population increases. Character transfers open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom