***ArmA 3 Thread***

Soldato
Tried ArmA 2 but performance issues and bugs caused me to sell it, looked like a promising game though so will be buying the 3rd!

Pity you sold it , thing with b is they release constant patches and improvments , you should have kept the game it is far better now , so arma 3 should be great who said PC gaming was dead eh ?

Soldato
I've really wanted to get into the previous Arma's but just CBA'd with all the messing about. Hopefully this one will iron out all the previous issues, i'll be following this interest

As for the moaners, moaners will moan.

Associate
I'm looking forward to this despite ArmA 2 running like a dog at times on my AMD dual core 7950 BE and 260 GTX : D
I've not played a realism sim like it. Just epic.

Soldato
Key features:

* Single-Player Campaign - evolve from a lone prey into a military commander in the open-ended & story-driven campaign.
* Vehicles & Weapons - control multitude of aircraft, vehicles and ships with the accurate simulation, shoot from anything from pistols to the sophisticated weapon platforms.
* Customizable Soldier Load - choose your uniform, assemble your weapon kit, change your loadout, get encumbered.
* Physical simulation & improved animations - take advantage of PhysX™ supporting the vehicle simulation, in-game interactions and the revamped animation system.
* Rich & authentic environment - explore the unsurpassed modern ground combat experience set on the authentic Mediterranean island modeled from the real geographic data.
* Multiplayer Gameplay - challenge both cooperative & competitive scenarios with full support of dedicated servers for both Windows and Linux.
* Completely extensible & moddable - design & create countless customizable scenarios using the intuitive & easy-to-use mission editor.

3YoTq.jpg

Back
Top Bottom