***ArmA 3 Thread***

Soldato
Have to say I find it slightly obnoxious that they are actually selling a game while it's in Alpha.

I wonder if Steam will count this as a Pre-Order, i.e giving buyers the right to a refund. Seeing as an Alpha/Beta is no indication of you actually getting a full game at the end of it.

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Bought on Steam, now the 3 and a half hour wait until I get back and kick off the download.

3G Gods, if you're listening, don't mess with me tonight! :D

Soldato
awwwwyeah.jpg

Thats on Virgin 60mb where I get 64mbs on speedtest. God bless you steam.

Last edited:

bJN

bJN

Soldato
Girlfriend thankfully was able to turn on steam and it's not downloading at my max speed. 2 MB/S. Should be done for when I get home 8)

Gief USB stick! ;) :p

Buying through the BI Store won't give the devs any more money unfortunately as the entire thing will be done through Steam. Good and bad I guess

Associate
Girlfriend thankfully was able to turn on steam and it's now downloading at my max speed. 2 MB/S. Should be done for when I get home 8)

Haha thats nice of her i had to vpn back to my pc from work to buy and start it off but doesn't matter if i have a 60mb connection or 8mb won't be able to play till i get home anyway

Soldato
Gief USB stick! ;) :p

Buying through the BI Store won't give the devs any more money unfortunately as the entire thing will be done through Steam. Good and bad I guess

If you fancy getting on a bus to the other side of Edinburgh with a external HDD or USB big enough, then the files are yours :p

Back
Top Bottom