***ArmA 3 Thread***

Associate
Just had a very enjoyable game on the MBS/OcUK server running the TDM mission. First time I've played an ArmA game online for a long time as I never really got into ArmA2 and left it once the mods and complex missions like wasteland etc. started taking over.

Call me old fashioned but I much prefer good old OFP style Coop/TDM/objective based team matches over these CTI/wasteland style missions. It just seems that even this early the latter is already taking over MP.

But that said, VERY impressed indeed with ArmA 3 so far.

Soldato
Needs a better map, I know it's Alpha/Beta or whatever. But that map is terrible

I don't think its a bad map as such, I do know what you mean though. We are all used to the big towns of Cherno, once the bigger island is released with the beta/release version i'm sure there will be more than enough to keep us all entertained.

Here's a comparison.

A2A3comparison.jpg

Associate
Brilliant, just watching a well known DayZ and Arma2 streamer while playing on my PS3. He just got teleported up into the sky with the rest of the server and killed.

So yeah hackers are back.

I noticed he's made a Youtube video about it, no idea why, it just gives the hacker free publicity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom