Arr, This here be a boarding party

Soldato
Only this; we got more people involved in Rosetta, a most admirable DC, we encourage our own members to greater heights, and we made a few friends in the process. You see we can't lose... we play by our own rules.

Amen to that. Pleased to have made your acquaintance, sires!

Man of Honour
Give me 24 hours or so. I'm still uploading the 15GB of data I need to make some prettyness happen. The upload has been running for 34 hours already, but I'm sure it'll get there eventually. :/

Man of Honour
Rosetta stats going back as far as September 2005. Then I just point a script at it all and leave it to ruminate for a day or so and pretty graphs come out the other end. Fortunately I only have to do this once and it'll keep up after that.

PS - currently uploading April 26th, 2008.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Yay, we've grabbed cell 100. Got some wreckage now for them Pirates to clear before they can even dream of running us down again :cool:

Soldato
Mr.B your'll be getting one of those - naughy naughy downloader letters for your ISP even if it isn't music files ;)

Edit: and magman is only 40 RAC from being numero uno, knocking me into a mere 5th :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Mr.B your'll be getting one of those - naughy naughy downloader letters for your ISP even if it isn't music files ;)

Edit: and magman is only 40 RAC from being numero uno, knocking me into a mere 5th :p

I gn0ez!@# arrgh.. well I'm a machine down at the moment, and er.. none of mine are do 100% Rosetta, I'm running 50/50 Seti/Rosetta at the mo and my main rig is also doing FAH on my 3850.. so.. er.. mumblebumble.. ***! *cough* ... ARRGHH! me hearty... s'ah! :D

Associate
I gn0ez!@# arrgh.. well I'm a machine down at the moment, and er.. none of mine are do 100% Rosetta, I'm running 50/50 Seti/Rosetta at the mo and my main rig is also doing FAH on my 3850.. so.. er.. mumblebumble.. ***! *cough* ... ARRGHH! me hearty... s'ah! :D

Sounds like you've a parrot feather stuck in your throat;)
SETI site misbehaving - more problems with their servers? No work yesterday & today uploads not working.

Man of Honour
Arrgh... spit roast the lilly livered scum!

On another note, I see another old "rival" on the horizon at position 97 :D

Also 98 have rubbed our noses in it in some projects in the past as well, oh and the sweetness of stomping the team currently in position 77 cannot be understated :cool:

Back
Top Bottom