US: Arrow (contains spoilers)

Soldato
3 week break? :(

Just as the show was really gathering momentum as well.

Oh, and Yao Fae's daughter is smoking hot!

Haha, I was thinking the same thing about her. As if there isn't enough talent on this show already they go and add her too. Her name is Celina Jade I think, she's the one who gave Sebastian Vettel a martial arts lesson at the Singapore Grand Prix last year lol.

The constant breaks that US TV shows have is really irritating. As someone who doesn't really care about baseball, basketball or whatever sport it is this week that's interrupting it, it winds me up that they are constantly stopping for weeks on end. I swear Arrow had a couple of weeks off only recently too!

Soldato
Haha, I was thinking the same thing about her. As if there isn't enough talent on this show already they go and add her too.

Yes... I have to admit, it's "hard" (ahem) to think of another show that has such a stunning array of totty on display.

We have Thea Queen, Laurel Lance and Felicity Smoak who are ladies of the absolute finest quality, we had Helena Bertinelli / The Huntress who was gorgeous, and now we have this "Shado" just to make things ridiculous.

Will someone go ahead and invent a holodeck please? Thank you... :p

Caporegime
OP
I was starting to wonder what he's even doing in it up until last night, until now it's felt like they gave Oliver a best friend and he was just there as filler.

Had a gander at the wiki for Tommy in the comics and came across this

Tommy Merlyn, appeared in The New 52 in Green Arrow #0. Five years ago, Tommy was the best friend of Ollie's, and during a hostage crisis on a Pacific Ocean oil rig with a villain named "Iron Eagle", there was an explosion, and he was caught in it. Fast forward to the present day, Tommy, branded a "Patient Zero", awoke

I don't read comics so i've no idea what it alludes to but maybe there is a future for him, especially now that it seems like he has a darker side.

Yeah I thought he was just in it for the love triangle/dating best friends ex story line to appeal to the teenage girls but it looks like he will play a bigger purpose now. It will probably be something like the spiderman story line regarding Harry and Peter/spiderman with the green goblin/Norman Osborne

Yes there have been at least 2-3 long breaks for this show now, terrible!

Indeed, shado is gorgeous! Tight black pants :cool: :D :p

Personally not fussed on Laurel, a bit bland :p

I think Moira is pretty damn good looking, MILF :D

Caporegime
OP
Hmmm, she doesn't look bad there now especially in the second pic! :D Looks like a mix of Scarlett Johansson and charlize theron *drool*

Soldato
3 week break? :(

It is getting to be a bit of a joke isn't it - perhaps they feel they can afford to do this now they've been renewed for a second season?

Oh, and Yao Fae's daughter is smoking hot!

Oh yes . . . . . . . :D

I think, she's the one who gave Sebastian Vettel a martial arts lesson at the Singapore Grand Prix last year lol.

Yup - you're quite right:

celina-jade-shows-sebastian-vettel-some-martial-arts-techniques_100388145_l_zps5303ffc6.jpg

Indeed, shado is gorgeous! Tight black pants :cool: :D :p

Agreed :p

Personally not fussed on Laurel, a bit bland :p

Funnily enough I've also thought the same. . . . . . :confused:

I think Moira is pretty damn good looking, MILF :D

Okay - I know I'm an old sod but even I draw the line somewhere Nexus. Go step outside and have a word with yourself dude :p

You really couldn't have chosen a more apt picture to post there could you? :p

Got to say that Shado is a babe, whoever had the idea to make her do the handstand thing with her legs crossed, bravo to that man :D

Untitled_zps27794fb8.jpg

Amen brother :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Okay - I know I'm an old sod but even I draw the line somewhere Nexus. Go step outside and have a word with yourself dude :p

:(

:p

She is rather old (55)........ but as long as she looks pretty :D :p

Main ones for me in order are:

1. huntress *drool*
2. Thea and shado (too hard to decide between them so they get the same spot :p)
3. Felicity

Soldato
I've been watching these with the missus and we both find them great but I was wondering about the comics.

They seem to go back decades so is there a good jumping in point or should we just start with the New 52 and go from there?

Associate
I've been watching these with the missus and we both find them great but I was wondering about the comics.

They seem to go back decades so is there a good jumping in point or should we just start with the New 52 and go from there?

Year One by Andy Diggle is a good start - it's the comic the show is inspired by.

New 52 has been a great jumping on point for a lot of the books, but it's fair to say GA has had a bumpy start.

Caporegime
OP

I will be seriously ****ed of if they take another long break before the finale, with all these long breaks so far, it has completely ruined the flow of the season

NZB

NZB

Associate
It's normal scheduling of an episode a week from now until the season is over. Only 4 more episodes left.

Yeah the Americans suck.
They messed Suits up tons, few month break to air a few more episodes,

Yeah, i remember thinking it was a new season starting at first as it had been gone for so long.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom