US: Arrow - Season 3

Soldato
I have a feeling that Diggle will actually wear a mask in S4, and be the "Green Lantern" in the TV show.

Of coz they'll not give Diggle superpower, that'll op the show.

But they've teased it long enough to not give Dig a mask imo

Soldato
I have a feeling that Diggle will actually wear a mask in S4, and be the "Green Lantern" in the TV show.

Of coz they'll not give Diggle superpower, that'll op the show.

But they've teased it long enough to not give Dig a mask imo

A Green Lantern with no powers, that makes no sense whatsoever. Besides, Hal Jordan is this sectors Green Lantern.

Associate
Hal Jordan is a Green Lantern. The rumour is that Dig would be akin to John Stewart in all but name.

However, I'm pretty sure that the Arrow top fellows have said flat out that Dig will not be Green Lantern. So... who knows.

I think it would be quite difficult to do a GLs powers on a television series anyway. They'd look naff.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
I started watching Season 1 Im on ep 19 now...and I LOVE this show!

There's so many hot girls in it..Laurel is the best but Felicity too...so yummy!

Anyway once ive finished season 3, probably in about a week lol..Ill read this thread properly :D

HeX

HeX

Soldato
“[Season 4] will take a lighter tone. That’s pretty much the only thing I say without spoiling it. We’ve been working for about a month now in the writer’s room, talking about season 4, and I think that one thing we all collectively understood was season 3 beginning with Sara’s death, because it’s the death of a major character in the show, it set the tone for the remainder of the season. And I’m not the least bit apologetic for that tone. I happen to like dark and I like the fact that Arrow is a pretty dark show particularly for a network show. That said, every year you want to mix things up and there was sort of a collective desire on all our parts to try to inject a little bit more lightness into the show, a little but more humor. It’s not going to radically change. The show’s still going to be the show but in terms of tone, we’re coming off a very, very hard season for all of our character. We wanted to try to mix it up a little bit.”

http://screenrant.com/arrow-season-4-lighter-tone-green-arrow/

Can't say i'm too happy about that, but will see how it goes.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Can tell ollie will become the Green Arrow in this show for next season, it won't be shoot to kill but shoot to disable, I don't think it will be all blood and gore like before.

If anyone was sad enough during the last few episodes of Flash to pause the scene where reverse flash is holding that paper from the future, it was written down a fight between Green Arrow, Hawkgirl and flash against the reverse flash took place.

Arrow, flash and AoS still my favourite shows to date :)

Caporegime
Diggle has gone all magneto on us... If I was marvel I would be getting my lawyers to take a closer look :D

Well they had Fake Batman and Fake Iron Man, makes sense they would go for Fake Magneto too.

So how many characters does this show about a lone vigilante have now :p? Also we already know Palmer isnt dead, so...

Caporegime
With the Legends of Tomorrow or whatever its called, and constant crossovers into Flash too, this area of the DC TV universe is just turning into a Video Blog of ComiCon :p

Back
Top Bottom