US: Arrow - Season 3

Soldato
The Oliver as the "demons head" stuff could easily go into next season, he'll probably just wake up from the brainwashing, kill Ras and control the league. Damian Dark was just mentioned and we know he's the big baddie for season 4.

I don't know any of the lore or comic book stuff associated with this series but maybe Oliver will just disband the league once Ras is gone?

In any event, this is no longer the show I enjoyed watching. this season has been such a massive let down that Im not sure it's worth waiting for a 4th season to redeem it. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I know nothing of the Arrow comics, it never interested me, more a Batman person. I just read a few weeks back about Damian Dark being the major villain for S4 and then Ras mentions him this episode.

Caporegime
Did I miss something? Maybe an episode slipped by but Laurel being able to scream like that? When did that happen?

I will keep watching in the hope of seeing Thea in leather again. :)

Caporegime
Did I miss something? Maybe an episode slipped by but Laurel being able to scream like that? When did that happen?

I will keep watching in the hope of seeing Thea in leather again. :)

She got a gizmo for it from Sisko a couple of weeks back in the Flash when him and Detective Dresden visited Star city.

The fact its got to the stage where you need to watch both series, in order at the right time, has ruined both IMO. They have taken 2 very different, very seperate shows and smooshed them into one disconnected mess that doesn't know what it is and fails because of it.

Perhaps Oliver and Barry can have a big teen angst fight and vow never to speak to each other again and we can get back to the Arrow killing people.

Actually, not even that, when was the last time The Arrow actually used a bloody bow and arrow!?

Associate
Yes, yes, you don't like the show anymore.

You show up once every two days in this thread to rant about it. Why exactly are you still watching it?

R3X

R3X

Soldato
lol despite all the Felicity emotional wreckage and issues with arrow and flash they are still the more popular shows around here, look forward to the final build up to both shows.

Once they break its going to be pretty quiet around here :(

Soldato
I doubt that onega was real not only did they die exceptionally quickly there was no blood being coughed up. Either ra's or Oliver swapped the vial for something else. Most likely ras to test Oliver seeing as merlin caused mistrust and ras mentioned that when Oliver ascends he has the right to save enemies

Good episode in all :).

Soldato
Can someone just actually kill Laurel? How she went up getting beaten by street thugs to being able to hold off multiple members of the league of assassins is just ridiculous.

I'd love to see a fight to the death between Felicity, Laurel and Nissa. Bra and panties style like in WWE. :D

Soldato
Well, just proves you do a bit of boxercise you can take on the world! eh Laurel.

I guess the realities of being a superhero put to the small or even big screen are going to have (many) elements where disbelief will have to be suspended, or left in a different room.

The series storyline almost seems backed into a corner at the moment, if that makes sense. Hard to explain but I think it's because a lot of the scenes are based in one or two places which gives it a certain feel.

I don't know much of the DC universe so don't know much of the wider universes story arc like I do with Marvel but clearly things are being set up with Ra's nemesis Damien Dark for the next series.

Soldato
Can someone just actually kill Laurel? How she went up getting beaten by street thugs to being able to hold off multiple members of the league of assassins is just ridiculous.

To be fair I thought she kicked ass this ep. Yes the scream is cringy but was used effectively. And on top of this she has been trained by Nisa. It wasn't that clear on how long the last half of the season has been so could have been a few months and she has got a lot better with her training. And the scream may have disorientated them to give her a fighting chance (Which I believe is part of the premise).

Laurel does it for me at the moment.. Drooool...

Associate
Ras mentioned in the last episode that Olivers progress in a mere 3 weeks was amazing. So Laurel has had 1 boxing lesson plus at least 3 weeks training with Nyssa :p.

The wedding scene was great, most awkward ceremony ever for sure.

Back
Top Bottom