US: Arrow (Season 4)

Permabanned
Decent start and worth watching again or the same soap opera garbage that destroyed the last season?

It was alright, better than it's been for a while but it's just one episode and they've already set it up to re-fill the team right after clearing it out, meaning it will probably end up back the way it was anyway.

Soldato
Bit meh, fed up with relationship angsty drama and disappointed Laurel is set to reappear as hate the character/actress.

Would be happy if they dropped the episode number at this stage and keep it focused like Marvel (which is weird as DC were ruling TV for the first few years but i'd say Marvel has overtaken with consistency even if its mainly Netflix based). Hopefully we will get a good main villain that isn't just another archer!

Caporegime
Decent enough second episode although it's a shame to see a new team being formed, the show is so much better when it's just Oliver!

Soldato
Watched first two episodes of this and to be honest I'm impressed so far. Without sounding a psycho, it's nice to see him starting to actually do what it takes to get somewhere.

I guess we’ll never be without the cheese at times but a stronger start to Arrow than Flash for me, although I have a particular dislike for anything time travel as I spend too long having to explain things to my other half!

Soldato
seen ep 1, seems a good start. did like the "keep that elevated" bit :D
needs to keep that hardcore edge. not indiscriminate mass killing, but definitely needs to kill when needed.

Caporegime
Show has gone to **** again after such a promising start :(

This new team arrow is even more cringey and annoying than the last one!!!!

Permabanned
Yeah this lot just feels like kids playing dress up. The show would be 10x better if they'd just gotten rid of the team completely and not replaced them. Oliver being a badass was what made it good to begin with not all the team guff.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Yeah this lot just feels like kids playing dress up. The show would be 10x better if they'd just gotten rid of the team completely and not replaced them. Oliver being a badass was what made it good to begin with not all the team guff.

Yeah cringing stuff. There is a fine line between good and bad for comic book adaptations. Unfortunately it has pass that line ages ago.

Back
Top Bottom