US: Arrow (Season 4)

Associate
My bet is its actually this Russian dude Oliver is after in his flash backs and hes failed to kill him, or like everyone else in this show he did kill him but he's came back anyway :p The lance stuff is just a setup methinks.

Soldato
I don't really care what's happening, but I hope something or someone kills "the recruits". It's like the constant Felicity whinging multiplied.

Soldato
Ragman I don't dislike as much as the others, but I'd be more than happy if the show went back to Arrow and Diggle kicking ass.

Kinda hoping Prometheus turns out to be someone ridiculous like Felicity, and then Arrow to kill it/her/him. Finally be the darker show they have been promising :p

Soldato
Mr Terrific? More like Mr Terrible!:o

At least the others are competent at fighting. His only useful skills are already fulfilled by Felicity.

Also, it always pains me to see Oliver lose in hand to hand combat against lesser opponents since he's beaten both Deathstroke and Ra's al Ghul.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Also, it always pains me to see Oliver lose in hand to hand combat against lesser opponents since he's beaten both Deathstroke and Ra's al Ghul.:rolleyes:

SAME!

As well as beating Malcolm with ease in their last encounter...

Also, Dolph in the flashback scene said that he has been "dead" for 4 years so that leaves just a year for Oliver to develop all his fighting skills + become a master archer + learn other survival skills.... Unless they have something up their sleeve, I can't see how Oliver becomes the hood/green arrow... I think initially they were going to just have him stuck on that island with Slade, shado + her dad considering they all have the skill set that he now has in the present but for some reason the writers decided just to throw all that away and have him travelling the world being an agent and now a gangster...

Soldato
I liked episode 100, was great to see some old faces. Immensely disappointed that they couldn't work something out with Manu Bennett though for Deathstroke's appearance. In the Arrowverse, Deathstroke has been Oliver's greatest enemy and in my opinion they will never top him. His presence in this episode should've been more prominent.

Soldato
I liked episode 100, was great to see some old faces. Immensely disappointed that they couldn't work something out with Manu Bennett though for Deathstroke's appearance. In the Arrowverse, Deathstroke has been Oliver's greatest enemy and in my opinion they will never top him. His presence in this episode should've been more prominent.

I agree but I believe that they tried very hard to get Manu Bennett and the actors that played Tommy and Roy for the episode but they all have a severe scheduling issues and could not appear.

I want Laurel back! :D Yep I said it..

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato

Me too . I cant believe the little girl they brought in to replace her who part of the Team Arrrow now :rolleyes:. Does anyone know why Kate Cassidy left? Was it a particular reason or just part of the story??

Permabanned
Supposedly it wasn't her choice and it was just the story but they would say something like that even if it wasn't anyway. She didn't exactly get a lot of love from the fan base when she was in it.

Soldato
I agree but I believe that they tried very hard to get Manu Bennett and the actors that played Tommy and Roy for the episode but they all have a severe scheduling issues and could not appear.

Manu posted something on Instagram which leads me to think otherwise. His relationship with the showrunners seemed to deteriorate as he didn't agree with the direction they took his character, I think when Thea beat him in combat that was the final straw. Then he was arrested for assault or something last year? Those things make me think they tried to work something out but there's too much bad blood there or they simply distanced themselves and didn't even ask him.

You could well be right and it was simply a scheduling issue because he's busy on Shannara Chronicles but his Instagram post about Arrow 100 definitely seemed like a jab to me.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Manu Bennett is awesome hands down, from the Crixus to Slade. It a shame if he being pulled cause of that because he brought a lot of charisma and prescence to the character.

Trivia - Does anyone know the relevance of Slade Wilson to Deadpool :D

Back
Top Bottom