US: Arrow (Season 4)

Soldato
I thought Marvel just ripped off Deathstroke (Slade Wilson) with Deadpool (Wade Wilson) but then Deadpool ending up becoming the more popular character?

I prefer Deathstroke. Just seems a bit more bad-ass.

This..

I love both the characters. I am really looking forward to Joe Mangenelo as Deathstroke.

I believe that Stephen Amelle was wanting Manu back on the show as he thought he had taken a relatively small villain part and expanded it into a fantastic character.

Caporegime
Good episode that, nice to see Oliver back to killing again, I miss the old days of arrow :(

Bit disappointed with the "reveal" of Prometheus, unless that is also a twist....

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
That episode was awful imo very poor execution of what they were trying to do or convey to the audience

Why did Artemis do all that work with Prometheus and went great lengths to engineer the initial show down that had Olly on the ropes just to escape. It made no sense for Artmeis to blow her cover and gain nothing??? Same on Mr Terrific, the attack was absolutely pointless and gained nothing other than show their hand.

Promesthus is meant ot be the Anti Batman so why they had him looking like another Malcolm Merlin/League of Shadows reject i never know. Also loved how both Olly and Prometheus have bows and arrows, yet went straight in for close combat. :rolleyes:

Little girl?

The girl that is now called Artemis. She stole the Black Canary custume and shriek voice piece.

Soldato
What happened to the "Vigilante"? Did the Bratva/Dolph Lundgren flashbacks get resolved when I wasn't looking?

Also, I agree the whole photograph hit-list thing seemed pointless. Pathetically attack Mr Terrific so they can push his divorce side-story and then suddenly confront Ollie with his recreation of Claybourne's death.

Last edited:
Associate
Arrow is at it's best when it's being brutal - remember when Slade went full on psycho with Moira?

At the moment I like Olly, Diggle, Thea and I must admit I'm warming to Mad Dog.

Rags is the worst actor I think I've ever seen - he's seriously bad. Kurtis and his boyfriend is how not to do a relationship regardless of sexuality - it's cringeworthly bad. Felecitiy is annoying as ****.

Associate
Rags is worst? yeah, in a way I thought he'd be some permanently rags deranged... but that kid wearing rags and that's it.. felicity is annoying due to her not being with Olliver again.
Finally in 3 days time we're going to have a comeback, can't wait! Me being into archery makes this tv series even more appealing!

Soldato
RobTheMonk;30475843 said:
They're surely going to run out of Olly backstory soon though?!

Hopefully.

"I spent five years stranded on a deserted island... except I was actually only stranded there for a little over a year, then I went to work for A.R.G.U.S. in Hong Kong as a covert operative/assassin. I then hid in Coast City for a bit before A.R.G.U.S. tracked me down again and sent me back to the island on another mission. Then, a thirst for revenge took me to Russia where I joined the Bratva. I then headed back to the island for a bit so I could lose some weight, grow a beard and make myself look like someone who'd been stranded for five years, before some conveniently timed Chinese fishermen turned up to rescue me."

Lying git :p

I think they're going to have to come up with something new for Season 6. Pretty much all of Oliver's five years have now been accounted for.

Associate
satchef1;30492679 said:
Hopefully.

"I spent five years stranded on a deserted island... except I was actually only stranded there for a little over a year, then I went to work for A.R.G.U.S. in Hong Kong as a covert operative/assassin. I then hid in Coast City for a bit before A.R.G.U.S. tracked me down again and sent me back to the island on another mission. Then, a thirst for revenge took me to Russia where I joined the Bratva. I then headed back to the island for a bit so I could lose some weight, grow a beard and make myself look like someone who'd been stranded for five years, before some conveniently timed Chinese fishermen turned up to rescue me."

Lying git :p

I think they're going to have to come up with something new for Season 6. Pretty much all of Oliver's five years have now been accounted for.

Haha! I'm pretty sure that in the recent episode it said 'Five years ago'.. I think they've screwed the timeline up a bit. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrryy.

Soldato
RobTheMonk;30495799 said:
Haha! I'm pretty sure that in the recent episode it said 'Five years ago'.. I think they've screwed the timeline up a bit. Barrrrrrrrrrrrrryy.

I spotted that.. But I think he said something along the lines of "5 years ago I was on the island"... 5 seasons (And half) 5 years.

I think they should get all the intros done by Mick(Heatwave) From LOT :D

Back
Top Bottom