• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

ASROCK X570 TAICHI - THE RYZEN 3000 MOTHERBOARD GIBBO & 8 PACK RECOMMENDS

Soldato
I have the CPU fans on Standard, using CPU as source, side fans on static speed (using M/B as source leaves fans static from what I noticed), and bottom intake on Quiet using CPU as source. When Im gaming my Strix 1080ti makes more noise on 55-60% fan speed than my actual PC fans.

I'll give your settings a try. Makes sense. There's a lot to tinker with on these new boards, my old socket 1155 motherboard had sod all you could change in comparison. Very pleased with it so far. If my 32GB (2x16) Ballistix kit performs well I think I'll be set for years to come with just the odd GPU upgrade.

Associate
I'll give your settings a try. Makes sense. There's a lot to tinker with on these new boards, my old socket 1155 motherboard had sod all you could change in comparison. Very pleased with it so far. If my 32GB (2x16) Ballistix kit performs well I think I'll be set for years to come with just the odd GPU upgrade.
Same Im very happy with the CPU, I am just planning to change the 1080ti when Nvidia release their 7nm cards.

TrM

TrM

Associate
After my problem with my X570 Taichi the 00 error I was getting was the motherboard thank goodness for Sunday delivery from ocuk hehe. I ordered the ASU’s hero motherboard instead this time only had the tachai a couple of days I brought it from another online shop though but they said yes to the return I’m hoping the 100 pound I spent extra on this ASU’s one will stop the problems I’ve had

Associate
After my problem with my X570 Taichi the 00 error I was getting was the motherboard thank goodness for Sunday delivery from ocuk hehe. I ordered the ASU’s hero motherboard instead this time only had the tachai a couple of days I brought it from another online shop though but they said yes to the return I’m hoping the 100 pound I spent extra on this ASU’s one will stop the problems I’ve had
Which Hero did you get, the X570 one?

Soldato
Keep reading about changing Voltage from Auto to Normal for 3xxx chips, on the Taichi it is set to Auto at default, there is no "Normal" setting, do they just mean take it off Auto for voltage and set everything manually?

Associate
Keep reading about changing Voltage from Auto to Normal for 3xxx chips, on the Taichi it is set to Auto at default, there is no "Normal" setting, do they just mean take it off Auto for voltage and set everything manually?
Well mine in Auto works well, scales down to 0.9XXv in idle and 31C

Associate
It seems to effect performance doing that.

With the Ryzen Balanced plan sitting at around 1.4-1.5V idle my max clock under load is 4.375MHz
With the 85% Windows balanced plan,it sits around 0.9-1V idle but the max clock under load seems to be 4.225MHz

Back
Top Bottom