Assange to go!

The UK-US Extradition Treaty is a travesty. I suspect when the UK courts were about to hear an appeal based on his 1st Amendment Rights the DoJ was worried that it would set a precedent in UK courts preventing large numbers of extraditions from the UK.
What rights?

He's not an American citizen.

In Australia
Yup

He's probably going to find it a bit difficult to travel to much of the English speaking world and possibly Europe, he can't go to the US in the future because he's a criminal there, he shouldn't be allowed back in the UK ever because he's a criminal who showed utter contempt for our legal system, he might be unwelcome in Sweden because he ran from a police investigation there (and I'm not sure of the entry requirements into the EU for people with multiple serious convictions in different countries).
I'm not even sure if he'd be able to visit New Zealand now.

the really stupid thing is, he could have probably avoided most of the time he's spent with his movement restricted by simply staying in Sweden when the original investigation into his bedroom habits started, he fled to the UK which is notorious for how easy it is to get extradited to the US, then hid in an embassy for years until he wore out his welcome there ensuring that when he got kicked out the UK courts had absolutely no option but detain him until his extradition case was finished (you don't let someone who absconded for years back out on bail).

All I ever wanted from the Assange situation was a guilty verdict. He's finaally admitted his guilt after years in prison, so I'm satisfied.
He was given a choice of pleading guilty and walking free, or maintaining his innocence and staying in prison for who knows how many more years. Sounds like a false confession under coercion to me rather than an admission of guilt.

Last edited:
Don't let anyone convince you that Assangee was indicted for merely 'exposing the government.' He was indicted for criminal activity.

Mike Pence is not happy with the plea deal.

Conspiracy theorists are still trying to understand why their predictions have failed yet again. This isn't how it was supposed to go. Assange was supposed to be extradited to the US by the 'white hats' so he could expose the Deep State in front of a judge.

Now Biden has let him walk, they're spiralling in a whirlpool of cope.

He was given a choice of pleading guilty and walking free, or maintaining his innocence and staying in prison for who knows how many more years. Sounds like a false confession under coercion to me rather than an admission of guilt.

You're adorable.

Last edited:
had to pay $500,000 for private jet because he was not permitted to use commercial airline.

i have never heard anything so stupid, what a total waste of money.

I'm glad he is free. He uncovered a lot of messed up stuff, but took it way too far with all the unredacted material. I believe he has served his time and should be allowed to get on with his life.

I think he should be shot, but that's just me, I suppose.

No, that's the choice that every accused faces. Plead guilty, get a reduced sentence. Which, I might add, I think is very wrong for the very reason you state. But, that's the way it is for everyone.

Assange supporters: 'He's being starved and tortured in prison! He'll die any day now!'

Assange, very much alive and comfortably plump after years of being 'starved and tortured in prison':

ydz6va.jfif

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
A million lives killed in Iraq.

No.

Documented civilian deaths from violence: 187,214 – 210,690

Total violent deaths including combatants: 300,000

www.iraqbodycount.org

Without Assange abuses would have been covered up.

Also no. It was CBS that broke the Abu Ghraib story. Wikileaks didn't even exist until 2006, 2 years after CBS exposed Abu Ghraib.

The Wikileaks dumps of 2010 provided confirmation and details of further violations—including included the torture and abuse of Iraqis by Iraqi soldiers—but there was not much that the mainstream media hadn't already reported on.

Back
Top Bottom