Assassin's Creed Valhalla

Soldato
So I'm currently 39 in the initial 20 region, just by working the area, most advice I've seen on reviews is to stick with main story and do the blue side quests but otherwise skip the rest. Though I'm a sucker for dots ("omg gold!", "oh an artifact!")
Yeah in the same I can happily waste a few hours just chasing the dots on the map.

Soldato
Associate
Soldato
[

Thanks but this does'nt really help as markers are not on the map for the tablets I have collected. I suppose i'm going to have to travel to each of the tablet locations searching for that one missing tablet.

You're all good. Hover over the tablet in the inventory and it will tell you which one it is. Just cross them off the IGN list. Then go straight to the one you are missing. trick is to hover over the tablet.

Associate
You're all good. Hover over the tablet in the inventory and it will tell you which one it is. Just cross them off the IGN list. Then go straight to the one you are missing. trick is to hover over the tablet.
I'm not quite sure what you mean as I have installed all but the missing tablet in the temple stones thingies so as say cannot identify which one I need to acquire.

Soldato
I'm not quite sure what you mean as I have installed all but the missing tablet in the temple stones thingies so as say cannot identify which one I need to acquire.
I'm sorry, I was being dumb. I didn't realise you had already installed them! I kept all mine in my inventory until I had all of them. Are the images on the tablets still visible once they are installed? Could you identify using that?

If you're lucky you'll be missing one of the three from the zealots. You could check on the cultists menu

Associate
I'm sorry, I was being dumb. I didn't realise you had already installed them! I kept all mine in my inventory until I had all of them. Are the images on the tablets still visible once they are installed? Could you identify using that?

If you're lucky you'll be missing one of the three from the zealots. You could check on the cultists menu

I've dealt with all the cultists already too but your suggestion about checking the designs on the tablet may prove helpful. Thank you.

Soldato
Managed to get to power level 403 last night, which was nice.

Every so often I get three additional skills appear at the extremes of the skill tree. No doubt when I play again they will be gone and I have some credit for mastery points.

Soldato
I have not had any crashes with it, saying that think Watchdogs has only crashed a couple of times tbh.
Unstable overclock on your system maybe ?

Been stable for about a year, played countless other games.

I've just noticed that the new Nvidia hotfix mentions fixing Valhalla random crashes which doesn't make me feel better knowing it's got a known issue.

But I am very angry that a game can cause your PC to blue screen. I pride my self on the stability of my system. It's pretty rock solid.

And then to see it blue screen almost every session or two is very poor from Ubisoft.

It COULD be my ram, yes. But I have stress tested it and it is fine, it has also been stable at these settings over at least the last year of solid gaming.

Only other change I have made is installed a 3080. :/

Associate
Been stable for about a year, played countless other games.

I've just noticed that the new Nvidia hotfix mentions fixing Valhalla random crashes which doesn't make me feel better knowing it's got a known issue.

But I am very angry that a game can cause your PC to blue screen. I pride my self on the stability of my system. It's pretty rock solid.

And then to see it blue screen almost every session or two is very poor from Ubisoft.

It COULD be my ram, yes. But I have stress tested it and it is fine, it has also been stable at these settings over at least the last year of solid gaming.

Only other change I have made is installed a 3080. :/
There was patch for ACV the other day don't know what it fixed, might be on the ubisoft forums.

Soldato
Since the patch my game suffers from an odd phenomenon where people's lips don't move half of the time in conversations.

It's odd they are talking normally then their mouths just stop but words continue.

Oh and annoyingly my level is now 400 and I have three skill points that I cannot spend after getting to level 403 yesterday.

Soldato
Officially least sunny location -Ronskistats
Since the patch my game suffers from an odd phenomenon where people's lips don't move half of the time in conversations.

This too.

I also had a daily quest killing the local boar and it died under a massive rock. Couldnt loot the kill. Next day the quest seemed to be able to do in another county so killed the wolf and didnt miss out on the opals. Really annoys me when quests are bugged like that. I was exploring in top of the map today and it allowed me to crawl under some rocks at a stream/waterfall exploring - then it wouldnt let me back out - had to fast travel to nearest synch point.

Soldato
I'm sure everyone has already found out about it now but you can get an Isu Mythical Hunter Bow by smashing a rock which looks like a regular one you get iron from.

It's up near Brunson Turret in Northumbria

Soldato
I have terrible audio with this game full stop. Had something relatively similar with Odyssey as well just figured it was an Ubisoft issue.

I have the annoying lip sync issue but I also get audio stuttering quite a lot during conversations

Back
Top Bottom