Assetto Corsa Competizione

Soldato
I play this most evenings on the Quest 2. Although Automobilista 2 looks a lot better, this plays much better. I prefer bonnet cam but it makes it hard to see those behind.

Yeah i have Automobilista 2 and it does look great but for some reason it's performance was a little off compared to the last time i played it in VR.

Associate
I'm now helping out with the ACC club at Racedepartment.

I'm batting a few ideas around but happy to take any suggestions. My initial thoughts are below.

2 nights a week - 30min sprint race. Start time of 8pm BST. 15min practice, 15min qual.

Then when simracing.gp introduce the teams options we could host a 1 hour race on a sat or sun evening with teams entered and having driver swaps.

Soldato
Sounds good to me, shorter sprint races definately suit me better. I like the idea of the hour long races on the weekend (which i can hopefully take part).

Dont know if there are any streamers who are part of RD and play ACC. Could do with RD having a bit of promotion in some way, so many people now on simracing.gp Need to get RD up the ACC ladder.

Associate
Cheers, hoping we get the ball rolling now. I think due to privacy issues the live stream would be tricky but I've asked if the media bods can put up a mention on twitter, FB etc.

Soldato
Yeah 100% this.

Race Department races on ACC have set the standard for me.

Public lobbies are generally terrible and the simgrid daily races are not much better.

Soldato
How did you get on with the sign up?

Hey. Signed up for premium and sent you a PM on RD with my email. Only just got back into ACC recently and not raced at Silverstone for a few months so will need to try and get a few practice laps tonight after work! What's the standard like in RD? Don't want to be holding too many people up!:cry::cry:

Silverstone I think was managing around 2:00 flat.:rolleyes:

Associate
Hey. Signed up for premium and sent you a PM on RD with my email. Only just got back into ACC recently and not raced at Silverstone for a few months so will need to try and get a few practice laps tonight after work! What's the standard like in RD? Don't want to be holding too many people up!:cry::cry:

Silverstone I think was managing around 2:00 flat.:rolleyes:

Got it thanks,sent you an invite hopefully. We usually have all skill levels taking part so everyone tends to have someone to race which is good.

2:00 flat is a good time, I think my race pace was a mid 59 last time round here...we might end up having a good battle :D

If you do practice set the track to optimum and ambient around 22 as this will be similar(ish) to race day. If you can do 10 laps and the tyre psi all round stays between 27.5-28 you've got it.

Back
Top Bottom