Assetto Corsa Competizione

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Bought, even though I'm too busy flying an F18c in DCS to actually install the game.
I do rather like the idea of getting a more polished version in a few months, when I might have more time.

Soldato
Just watching some videos online, I'm surprised how visually average it looks. It might just be the early access visuals but I was expecting a much better visual package now they are on a new engine. Maybe GT Sport has spoilt me over the last few weeks, strange. Kinda disappointed in that regard.

Racing looks great though, AI looks solid also, sfx nice.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just watching some videos online, I'm surprised how visually average it looks. It might just be the early access visuals but I was expecting a much better visual package now they are on a new engine. Maybe GT Sport has spoilt me over the last few weeks, strange. Kinda disappointed in that regard.

Racing looks great though, AI looks solid also, sfx nice.
I actually think it looks visually impressive. Depends what they’re running it at for recording I guess.

Soldato
Hmmm this doesnt grab me at all to be honest. The whole GT3 type series in racing games i am so bored with as they dont seem to have much soul or character (I prefer old school type cars).

It does make me wonder if this is a test bed for Assetto Corsa 2 in the near ish future. I feel they are using this game in Unreal 4 to see how applicable it'll be for AC2 down the line. Thats how it feels to me anyway,.

Back
Top Bottom